Arc 2( Responsibility)

Hey their everyone talking about the introduction, hi I am BeAsT your buddy ... thanks from deep down in my heart that you are here for my work...

BEFORE PROCEEDING I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT IA M NOT MAKING ANY LOVE MOVIE SO DON'T EXPECT MUCH MOMENT AND ROMANCE AS I WROTE THIS ON A SERIES NOTE AS FOR SAYING IT IS A FANFICTION NOTHING IS TRUE//./.

( sorry if you see any grammatical error I don't belong to a highly educated region so please forward me the queries )

********* Let the story begin*******

After that chaos Lily and Ash talked for a bit then leaves for the home 

Next day at the training ground at the usual spot:

With Ash:

Ash: hey infernape! Try to control your rage dude!!
Infernape:-(who has struggling hard to control it)
Ash:-  Clear your mind dude(shouts)! and Lucario uses aura sphere and Pikachu uses electro ball at the same time on infernape.

both throw the giant ball towards infernape who was having red eyes and was surrounded by orange flames but trying not to lose control

Ash:- Now infernape use Mach punch!

infernape shouts and punches both balls hard creating a large explosion but  was still standing on his feet with a smile towards Ash

Ash:-(runs towards him)You did it! You controlled it! you were great Infernape!
  Infernape:-(gives him a weak smile then falls on his chest)
  Ash:-(call him back with other pokemon) you all deserve to rest! good work team!

As he wiped the sweat off his face he turns around
WHEN SUDDENLY A WHITE BEAM OF LIGHT FALLS DIRECTLY ON HIM AND HE CLOSES HIS EYES AS IF HE LOST THE VISION AND ENERGY

SUDDENLY SOMEONE HELD MY BACK AND MADE ME STAND I CAN SEE THE GREEN AURA COMING FROM BEHIND SO I EASILY RECOGNISED WHO HE IS

Ash:-(Turns Around and bows in front of him) Nice to meet you again father!!
Zygarde;-(smiling) Same Ash I was worried when you didn't wake up!
Ash:- It was dizzy, but now I am ok( as I stood up and his tentacles patted my head)

Arceus:-( In a high and mighty voice ) I see so you are the one Zygarde told us about!

I suddenly turned back and looked again in my surroundings and Then Bowed Down with Great Respect for them

Ash:- It's my honor to meet all of you, I am Ash Ketchum from Pallet Town.

All legendaries:-(Looked towards Ash with a smile on face and Eyes of  Mightiness)

Arceus:- Stand up Ash!  I can see a bond that is formed between you and Zygarde.
Thus I knew You will be worthy of this.

Ash:-( Stood up and sees with eyes of curiosity) I didn't understand what you meant! Lord

Arceus:- So let's hear this once again ... It's Giovanni and other Evil organizations... Ash!
Ash:-( His face bent down, and was hardly controlling himself )

Arceus(Continues):- He made the world's biggest evil organization to control the whole Pokemon world...

Before Arceus could say any more words.

Zygarde:-(Suddenly bows down in front of ash) I Beg your Parden, but please lord don't take any other times the name of that man in front of Ash!!

EVERY LEGENDARY GETS SHIVERS IN THE SPINES WHEN HE SAW ZYGARDE CUTTING THE WORDS OF THE ARCEUS, IT IS THE FIRST TIME HE DID THIS AS HE WAS CLOSEST TO ARCUS BEING MUCH POWERFUL THAN OTHERS (EXCEPT A FEW)