Arc 4( Setting & Crushing)

Hi

BEFORE PROCEEDING I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT IA M NOT MAKING ANY LOVE MOVIE SO DON'T EXPECT MUCH MOMENT AND ROMANCE AS I WROTE THIS ON A SERIES NOTE AS FOR SAYING IT IS A FANFICTION NOTHING IS TRUE//./.

( sorry if you see any grammatical error I don't belong to a highly educated region so please forward me the queries )

********* Let the story begin*******

EXCEPTION

WINNING

LOSING

REVENGE

LOVE

TRUST

CONFIDENCE

etc.etc...

ALL THESE ARE THE FEELINGS THAT ARE GOING AROUND IN THE MIND OF "RISING HERO"
                      ASH KETCHUM
ALONG WITH HIS FRIENDS

Everyone is doing crucial work, Everyone is working hard,
Everyone is fatigued and sad,
Everyone is praying,
Everyone is excepting,

            THEY HAVE TO WIN
                     CAN THEY?
       WHAT IS WAITING FOR THEM?
         WHAT IS REALLY GIOVANNI?

( All answers all revolving around will our HEROES answer them)

°°°°°°° ANYWHERE ELSE °°°°°°

Giovanni:-( Comes near the captured Prey) You did great

Call in all the 3 legendaries

Giovanni:- ( Have a very evil smile which can easily scare anyone, comes and bent down to Serena)

Serena:-( Barely holding on, WITH A LOOK ON SCARE BUT RED EYES ON ANGER)

Giovanni:- ( runs a finger on her face) You sure are Yvonne! HAVING YOU IS HONOUR!!
Serena :-( very scared but angery tone) WHAT DO YOU WANT FROM ME?

I know you will not go after this much trouble if you didn't want back anything!!!

Giovanni:-( turns around and have evil smile and comes near the Serena who somehow struggles to stand up)

You sure are a Smarty pants !!If you want to listen then Listen

You are Yvonne and According to the legends the blood of A YVONNE is required to wake him up

      "THE EVIL : HOOPA UNBOUND"

So we choose you as the lucky person to be the SACRIFICE for completing the ritual of HOOPA...

   YOU SHOULD CONSIDER        YOURSELF VERY LUCKY !!!

Serena:-( It's like his heart Shattered in million, his limbs and organs got paralysis and brain got busted, veins have stopped flowing blood.... Everything for her feels to cold suddenly)

SUDDENLY GIOVANNI WHO WAS TO CLOSE TO STANDING SERENA GOT A KICK IN STOMACH SMACKING HIM DOWN BEHIND...

Everyone got shocked and was going to fire ok Serena but Giovanni raised his hand to stop them

Giovanni:-( Stands up with a Shock on the face but very freaky look)

Serena:- AS IF HE WILL LET ME DIE HERE!!!! (shouts with full force)

YOU BASTARDS THINK YOU GOT ME!

( looks up with crying very hard and tears flowing but with Determined and Confindencial eyes directly facing  Giovanni)

HE WILL COME !!! I KNOW ... BE  READY TO

                              DIE!

This pissed Giovanni yo his nerves  he took out his knife and pointed it directly in the neck on the neck with a little bit piercing it causing a little stream of blood to come out and fall on the knife...

HE TOOK THAT KNIFE AND LICKED IT

Giovanni:-He is nothing for me! He will die with you
( THEN PUNCHES HER DIRECTLY IN STOMACH CAUSING HER DIRECTLY FALL DOWN AND FAINT)

Take them to the cell and prepare them for ritual ! Call the priest for standing it as soon as it is!!( To his grunts)

As he turns around

A SHURIKEN COMES AND STRIKES DIRECTLY ON THE DESK CROSSED JUST FROM HIS SIDE.

ALL THE GRUNTS STARTED SHOOTING ABOVE FROM WHERE CAME BUT HARDLY TAKE OUT THE ONE WHO THREW OUT...

Giovanni took that shuriken on which it was engraved

   " YOU WILL PAY FOR DOING THAT "

(he recognises that writing)

GIOVANNI :-( Shouts on the top of lung)   PREPARE FOR DEFENCE AND ATTACK ! THEY ARE HERE !!! DO EVERYTHING YOU CAN!!!

°°°°°°°°°°^^^^°°°°°°°°

SOME WHERE IN KANTO

A lighting speed Ninja like figure from one tree to another jumping came down and bowed down in front of someone

**:- As you said I have done it!!( And explains everything Giovanni is going to do)

As the camera angle rises it reveals the figure and person

IT WAS GRENINJA BOWED IF FRONT OF ASH KETCHUM AND HIS FRIENDS STANDING WITH SEVERAL LEGENDARY POKEMON AT THE BACK

ASH:-THEY WILL PAY!!( SHOUTS)

Man in right( GARY):- SO WHAT ARE WAITING FOR ??
Ash:-( with a smile on face)     

              SOMEONE SPECIAL

•••••••••••••••••• The end •••••••••••••

I KNOW THIS IS SHORT BUT I AM PICKING UP THR HYPE

LET THE GAME BEGIN

BeAsT off...