Let the adventure begin

Let's go :

Since that day at least 4-5 years have passed, and Ash probably is around 18 years old

Ash caught all pokemon( Excluding Legendaries ) and has prepared this team

 'Pikachu', 'Greninja', 'Charizard', 'Infernape', 'Septile', 'Zygarde'(being  a true mentor he also decided to remain with Ash)

STORY BUILD WILL START:

As the time passed Ash also travelled many different regions during which he was adopted the Prof. Kukui who was close relative and friend of Prof. Oak of Kanto region.

He got well along with the Prof. Oak's grandson Gary Oak and from that day Ash got himself some one he can say brother, uncle and mostly 'Father'.

As the incidents that have took place in the life of Ash till now made him understand that
" This world is a cruel  place "

he came to knew that he can trust Pokemon but not every human because of this, he got himself alone in this lonely world.........

BUT THESE PEAPLE MADE A REALLY GREAT CHANGE IN THE UNFILLED, UNFITTED, AND UNSUITABLE LIFE OF ASH BY MAKING IT BETTER.

*********** After ash completed his journey  *********************

He got admission in the famous Regional High School named " Pokemon High" located in Kalos region he got admissions in that school because of Gary And Professor Oak...

Ash's Pov:
(talking to Pikachu while looking in the clear sky Kalos region)
You know what Pikachu so much has happened in past years !!
Just after I lost mom I thought that my world got shattered , I lost belief in the world.... But what a luck I got to meet so many great Pokemon, People and others that now I cans say that 'everyone in this world is not same'
You can see Father he is such a delightful person.
You can see Gary he is such a charming person, he always help whenever I need , now when I got shifted here for my school he is my mate in their ...
You can see Prof. Oak he is such kind person because of him I got here in first place and then he also promised me to take care of my Pokemon....

Pikachu you know what I am starting to believe that this world is not the same as I thought...

Pikachu : ( Nodded in happiness) Pika!! Pi! Pikachu!!!!!

|||||||||||| The End ||||||||||||

So finally it comes to end the school journey will now begin from best episode....

So BeAsT off