High 9( Truth and Happiness)

Hey their everyone talking about the introduction, hi I am BeAsT your buddy ... thanks from deep down in my heart that you are here for my work...

BEFORE PROCEEDING I WANT TO MAKE IT CLEAR THAT IA M NOT MAKING ANY LOVE MOVIE SO DON'T EXPECT MUCH MOMENT AND ROMANCE AS I WROTE THIS ON A SERIES NOTE AS FOR SAYING IT IS A FANFICTION NOTHING IS TRUE//./.

( sorry if you see any grammatical error I don't belong to a highly educated region so please forward me the queries )

********* Let the story begin*******

Ash:-( Picks a Pokeball) You are the only one I can trust now after Greninja FATHER! COME

Suddenly a blinding Green flash of light came and The Pokemon became huge and huge... As the light got faded.

EVERYONE HELD THEIR BREATH AFTER WHAT THEY SAW

A huge Pokemon with crown-shaped head on top and two Red and Blue colored flaps like the wing was levitating just above the ground seeing directly in the eyes of Moltres

Announcer:-(Shocked and Shouts on top of his lung) ITS THE RULER OF ORDER "ZYGARDE"

ZYGARDE:-(Gave a huge cry and Green aura surrounded the Stadium which cooled down the temperature and made everyone happy)

Drake:-(Shocked to see this) You surely are different. It is such a site to see Ash!
Ash:- Thanks for your compliments.

Zygarde:- Soo you finally called me I was waiting for my child.
Ash:-(Bow down in respect, down to his knees) Father, will you fight alongside me!
Zygarde:- Why not my child

And also gets surrounded by a green aura

Referee:- Second Battle Legendary Zygarde vs legendary Moltres I going to start

Let the battle begin:-

In hospital
Serena who was in her bed and was witnessing the match of Ash, When suddenly Doctor came inside the room

Mrs.Yvonne:- Ahh doctor!
Doctor:-(With a smile) I see so you are awake Serena.
Serena:- It's all thanks to you, Doctor.
Doctor:- Don't just thank us, thank that boy, if he hadn't taken that much care of you. God knows What would have happened!! Well, I am here to do some check-ups so everyone please come out of the room.
Mrs. Yvonne:- Sure Doctor.

Both his mom and Dawn walked out

After few minutes Doctor came out with a smile.

Mrs.Yvonne:- So how are her Conditions now? (Intension)
Doctor:-Well I am happy to say he is all good to be DISCHARGED. I am going to prepare her reports she will be Discharged by today's evening.

Back To the Ground:-
Drake:- Moltres fly high and use Fire Blast.

Back To the Ground:- Drake:- Moltres fly high and use Fire Blast