🌺Chapter 13🌺

"I like Tangled, but it's fine if we don't watch that

"I like Tangled, but it's fine if we don't watch that." I replied then he played the movie...Yey!

The 2 watched it...while Chae was humming along...while Jimin was just looking at her with a smile, seeing her happy makes him happy too.

After they watched the movie...

"Chae, you can continue to watch other shows and etc..cause I'm tired...and if you want to sleep just wake me up, ok?" Jimin said yawning and Chae nodded.

Chae continued to watching movies and Jimin fell asleep since he was tired now since it's already 12:00 midnight.

A few minutes later...

Right now Chae is watching a kdrama that's not that dramatic and she didn't notice that she was now tired and sleepy. She just fell asleep on the couch, forgot to turn of the TV since she was really sleepy and she didn't bother to wake Jimin up since he was also asleep.

Everyone in the house is now sleeping peacefully.
Jungkook and Lisa we're sleeping beside eachother, same with Jinsoo and Taennie.

At Liskook:

Jungkook and Lisa we're now hugging each other not noticing it since they are asleep....

Jungkook woke up and noticed that he was hugging Lisa and Lisa was hugging him. He just smiled and admired Lisa's pretty face while sleeping, he removed some hair on Lisa's face and tucked it on her ear.

"If only you know my feelings for you." Jungkook whispered to her and kissed Lisa's forehead and went back to sleep.

At Taennie:

Jennie woke up being hugged by taehyung. She was blushing and admiring her Idol's face that is now sleeping peacefully. She's looking at him thinking how she just wished before to meet him and now she is now beside him.

"If only you know how much I dreamed of meeting you, wishing to see your box smile, your handsome face, And now I never expected this to become true." Jennie said while fluffing his hair.

"But the sad thing is that you can't fall inlove with someone like me cause I'm just an assistant." She continued and chuckled bitterly and fell asleep.

A/N :Well remember when I said all of them are now sleeping peacefully...so um...Let's check at Jinsoo.

Lots of laughter can be heard in Jin's room...so what's happening in there?

Jin is now tickling Jisoo, while Jisoo is now laughing hard Because of Jin.

"Hahahahah, J-jin please stop....hahahah" Jisoo said still laughing and laughing.

"Who's the world wide handsome?" Jin asked Jisoo still tickling her.

"Y-you Are..hahaha" Jisoo said still laughing.