𒊹︎Chapter 24𒊹︎

Mature content warning, I guess :D

Raven's POV

Everything needed to stop, the fighting, the magic. My mind was overflowing with everything that had happened to me. I went down to Nat.

"Stop fighting," I muttered.

They carried on.

"I said stop fighting for one fucking minute," I said louder and they both stopped in confusion.

"I have a plan, but you two need to trust me on this," I whispered.

"Well we need to be quick, Stark has a missile in his hands and he's heading straight for that thing," Nat said, pointing to the hole.

I gulped as the pressure built up. Me, Bucky and Nat ran towards the Stark tower, I flew up there as they took the elevator. Loki was on the floor surrounded by debris and his sceptre on the other side of the room.

"My darling, finish what we begun," he whispered.

"Well I'm definitely going to finish this," I said, picking up the sceptre. He watched as I spun it between my fingers.

"I feel like someone out of star wars," I chuckled as I started jabbing it in the air.

"What's star wars?" he asked.

"That's not important right now. Raven you need to turn that thing off right now. Stark just went into the hole, he told us not to wait," Nat said.

"I beg your pardon? Raven what is the meaning of this, we were a team, we were going to rule Midgard. Do you not want that?" Loki stood up.

"Not if it means hurting people, I've hurt way too many people Loki. My head is constantly fucking spiralling. I can't change the past but I can help the future," I felt a tear run down my cheek and I quickly wiped it away.

"You have no idea what you're doing, my dear," He grabbed my wrist.

"Trust me, I do."

I walked out onto the balcony of the tower and lifted myself up to the beacon. My hands were shaking and my legs became jelly. The glowing sceptre was powerful, I could feel it seeping through my fingers, wanting to invade my body.

I moved towards the beacon and slowly tilted the sceptre towards the energy force. There was still no sign of Tony, yet I could see that the other side had exploded. I waited another few seconds before the sceptre touched the beacon. The hole started to close, and that's when I saw Tony falling from the sky.

"He's not slowing down," I muttered to myself. I then saw Hulk jump into the air and catch Tony.

I watched Hulk drag his arm down the building with Tony in the other and slow down his fall.

Hulk was always seen as the bad guy and I genuinely felt bad for him, he only wanted to be loved. Hulk landed with Tony back on the bridge. All the Chitauri had died since the hole had closed so we didn't need to fight anymore.

We all ran down to see whether Tony was okay, the bitch had been to space. Hulk stood panting from all the stress and everyone else surrounded Tony.

"We're losing him," I said and Hulk roared so loud that Tony quite literally popped out of his suit in fear.

"No we didn't," Hulk said walking off.

"Ugh my god what happened. Actually nope, don't tell me. I need some food," he said, standing up.

"Son of a bitch," I laughed.

𓆙𓆙

I ran back towards Stark Tower to go get Loki, I didn't know what we would do but I knew we needed to talk things through. He always told me about how Thor would annoy him, put him in the shadows, how Loki was always the bad guy and Thor would be the hero. I just hoped I hadn't become his brother.