𒊹︎Chapter 39𒊹︎

Imagine writing a fanfiction ew cant be me. Also I counted up the word count and this whole boo has over 40K words which is so weird. And and and, I can not even begin to explain how excited I am to write this wedding scene, its not happening yet dont worry but AHHHHHHH. Any who

Enjoy :)

Loki's POV

We continued to look for Raven, I mean she couldn't have gotten that far.

"She must've have gotten so far by now," Bucky muttered.

We made our way towards the outside of the building and that's when I spotted her long black hair. She was pacing in circles and it was like she was about to explode.

"Bucky go get a radio."

"Dont know what that's going to do but sure," he shrugged.

I started to walk over towards the angry and almighty Raven. Not going to lie, I wasn't sure what to expect but I had to act tough because I am of course way stronger and more dominant than her.

"Raven, darling," She was startled for a second, her mind must've been racing.

Her eyes sought for reassurance. They drifted over my entire face multiple times. Raven was trying to make sense of it all. The intrusive thoughts pushed her senses out of her head.

I grabbed her hand and placed it on my chest.

"Focus on my heartbeat," I whispered.

She took a deep breath as she leant into my embrace. I felt her heart beat slow as she studied mine.

By this time, Bucky had placed the radio beside us. Her threw his gun at it and it begun to place 'WAP' by Cardi B.

"Fuck," he muttered.

Suddenly, his metal arm pushed the radio over and the song changed to '4th of July' by Sufjan Stevens.

"That's more like it," he smiled before walking away with one arm.

Raven's POV

Bucky sacrificed his arm for my sanity, which was something I had never imagined to ever happen before.

I could still feel an urge pulse throughout my vein. My head had slowed, and an overwhelming wave of fatigue swelled over me.

Me and Loki sat on the floor and my hands sunk into the long grass. I pressed against the soil and closed my eyes. My thoughts focused on the tree of Raven's, the one in my mothers head. The shift of soil made my eyes open and as I looked around, me and Loki were under the tree.

The raven's were alive. They all sat on a branch waiting to be commanded. I looked over to Loki and he was astonished.

"How the fuck did you do that," he said.

"I beg your pardon?" I laughed.

"No, seriously darling, how did you do that," he said.

"I guess if I focus on something, I can make it come to life."

I focused on the ravens and commanded them to get the wizards and bring them to me. The entire flock flew from the tree and disappeared into the building.

"Shall we go back to Asgard tomorrow?" Loki suggested.

"With the others?" I asked.

"Of course," he smiled.