Chapter 1

New York is a very very busy city, everyone has something to do places to go people are very occupied. One person who is not in this picture is Tiffany James, 24 years old, new yorker, very hard working. Now your thinking what's wrong with that but what you did not know she is single, too single, virgin ( which is good), lonely and and just unhappy. All of this changed when she woke up on a cold Monday morning in New York.

Tiffany's pov

Hi guys my name is Tiffany I'm a lawyer I work for the biggest law firm there is and the best too I can tell you that. Everyday is the same routine for me I get up at 7:30 am, do my hygiene stuff, then I'm out the door. I stop at a coffee shop every morning call Al's the best coffee in town, hazelnut, with a lot of cream yup that's how I like it, then I'm off to my office. I hate being at this office everyone feels like they can boss me around because I'm the youngest lawyer in the firm especially Victoria that old heffer. People call me a workaholic but I dont care they are not paying my bills. My day was going fine until Victor oops I'm mean Victoria called me into her office, she has never called me into her office like ever. I slowly walk to her office to see cruela sitting at her desk mad dogging me *sigh* well here we go.

Victoria: well well well look who we have here. Look I would love to waste time talking about how much I don't like you but we have business to attend to. Now the main reason why I called you here is because you have been given a chance to actually become relivant. You was requested to be a personal lawyer for one of the biggest name in entertainments.

Me: well are you gonna tell me who it is or are you gonna sit there and look ugly cause I got a bunch of paperwork to do.

Victoria: *mad dogging her* im gonna let that slide but the person who made a mistake in requesting you is Miss Jackson.

Me:*sarcastic tone* wow you really gave me so much detail I mean is is Jessica Jackson, Jamal Jackson, oh so many jacksons in America real smart.

Victoria: you really are getting on my nerves. The person is Janet Jackson and she wants to see you tomorrow.

Me: great.... now excuse me I have work to do *fake smile* bye.

Victoria: *whispers* bitch

Me: thank you, I know and the biggest one too. I suggest you go back to looking ugly before I tells whole entire firm and the president what you did. Okay didn't think so.

Well I went back to work after our little "chat". The day seemed longer but still the same im doing my last paperwork foe this case then I go home. When I got home it was around 12:30 a.m. I didn't bother taking off my clothes I just plopped down in my bed. Can't wait for tomorrow was the last thing I said before I was knocked out.

Okay guys wasssssup I'm back I guess haha but this is another book im writing. Im still gonna continue Could This be Love but its on hold so I hope y'all like this. I'm trying guys. Please don't forget to like. Share. Comment. Help a sista out.

Love y'all. Peace