"He went through a lot and still he is so calm and collected.." Wad commented as Kong walked towards the bedroom. 
"He is far better now Nong Wad.. in the first two months.. I practically begged him to at least talk to me for a minute.. he would run away when ever the training completes even before I could spot him and stop." I said.

"P'Prae.. are you complaining on me.?" Kong asked as he came back to which Prae just smiled.
"How can I not.. you were too hard to crack down.." She retorted..
"But I am glad you did P.." Kong said as he sat down beside Prae.. I really don't like them being so close.. why.? I don't know.. 

"P'Prae can we ask you something.?" May asked to which Prae nodded her head. 
"You and Kong are.?" May left it as a question mark..
"Only family of eachother after we lost our real family." She said. 
"She is my guardian, Elder Sister, Ma.. she loved me like a mother.. cared for me like a sister.. and guided like a guardian does.. in short.. we may not be blood related.. but we are each other's family." Kong added.

The way they defined their bond itself was showing the way they held high respect for eachother.. 
"If you feel that I have taken a handsome man from you.. then let me say.. no I haven't.. I am not into boys.. " Prae said.. okay that was direct.. but what should we reply..?
"Not like that P.. we just wanted to know.. " Tew said. That was better way to reply I guess..

"Okay.. Kong what does Fang like to eat the most or do the most.?" Maprang asked.
"Likes to hangout with people a lot.. and have barbeque.." Kong said. 
"Then how about we arrange it today.?" I suggested.
"That's nice idea.." Prae exclaimed.. and then looked at Kong.. he was surely getting emotional.. 

"Thank you.." He said with a low voice.. but all of us could hear it.. 
"Kong.. you are not alone.. you have your sister and us.." Em said. He smiled while nodding his head. 

"So.. we will make the arrangements.. who is going to get what..?" I asked as I stood up.. 
"I, Prem and Tutah will get some beer.." Bright said.
"P... normal juice to.. Fang isn't a fan of drinking.." Kong said.
"Then.. we girls will go for some juices today... we will make it at home" May said while Maprang and Prae readily accepted.. 

"We will go get the required fruits.. let us have various flavors.." Prae said.
"Then.. we will get the meat." Em said pointing at himself, Wad and Oak.
"We will get the other groceries." Knot said pointing at Tew and himself. 

"Then what should we do.?" I and Kong asked at the same time.
"Kong.. you are going to be our chef today.. so go get your sauces and other things ready." Prae said to which Kong pouted but nodded his head.
"But I can't do anything before the ingredients are here.. I will start preparing with things at home.. get the rest fast." He said.

Soon everyone left.. I volunteered to help Kong.. I saw him navigating through the kitchen and arranging things in the garden.. we sat down in the garden after arranging things.. waiting for the ingredients.. 

"How have you been Moon..?" I asked him.. 
"Except for that two incidents.. I have been good P.. How have you been..? And what about Aunty and Uncle?" He asked.. I could see his ears getting red when I called him Moon.. 
"They are good Kong.. and me.. I feeling good now.. and frankly better than even before." I said truthfully.. just his presence was making me feel really good. 

"My parents are also good.. except for the fact that I have decided to not date anyone.. they practically asked me to look for love again irrespective of whether it is a boy or a girl." I said.. He gave me a smile..
"I hope my parents were at least accepting like yours P." He said with a sad smile.
"It's okay Kong they will come around.. don't worry.." I said as I wrapped my hands around his shoulder.. 

He leaned on to my shoulder.. same like the time when we were young.. he would always lean on to my shoulder while we sat down near the river side at the end of the day talking with eachother when we were young.. 

"I am sorry Kong.. I promised you to never leave you.. but I wasn't there when you needed me the most.." I said as I remembered our promise..
"P.. it wasn't your fault.. you were also a kid back then.. obviously you will have to follow your parents.. I am glad to meet you again." He said as he looked into my eyes to which I could just smile.. 

"P'Kong.." We heard Fang's voice.. 
"I will just come P.." He said as he got up.. 
"Fang.. we are out in the garden.. I am coming.." He said as he walked inside.. 

I never thought I will feel these butterflies ever again in my life.. and that to towards a boy.. I know I am attracted to Kong.. at first even though I wanted to try accepting him as a colleague.. I decided against it with the way I felt comfortable just by his presence.. but now.. I have started accepting my feelings for him.. 

I am attracted to his eyes.. his voice and the warmth which crept into my heart just by his presence.. I wanted to ask him out to give me a chance.. but decided against it because.. he has shown no interest in love... and also.. he has his parents to deal with and Fang to support right now.. so I have decided to take it slow.. 

I will first make him special.. then slowly show my feeling.. I will give him space and time to accept me before completely asking him out and making him mine. I was going to stay with him and support his every step.

This chapter is a little short then others.. but Finally.. Arthit remembered our Kong.. actually he hasn't recognized.. but he did remember..! 

Also.. now let us see the moves Arthit make to get Kong..?! I will surely try to make interesting..! 

Please do vote and let me know your views.. 

Thank you..! Stay safe and stay happy..!

~Jaan