Chapter 19

Mina POV

We said goodbye to Chaeyoung, Dahyun, and Tzuyu as they dropped us off at our house. And even though there was nothing wrong, we had nothing to say to each other.

I took a shower, feeling the cold water drizzle down my back. As much as I needed the relaxing warm water to wash away my worries, I needed a wake up calling from the chilliness. I thought it would cleanse my thoughts of her, but when I closed my eyes, all I saw was her and that smile. The one that holds her dimple, the one that always manages to get me to smile as well.

I walked into my room, sighing of confusion, throwing my towel on my bed only to find that it hit Momo. "I'm so sorry!" I laughed, taking it off of her. "What are you two doing in here anyways?" I question since I was going to use the time to think about her. "I need to talk to you two." Sana says, patting the empty space on my bed. "What's up, you're scaring me." I slowly take a seat.

"First, I would like to say sorry, I'm sure you two have noticed the many relationships I've been in these past two weeks." She clears her throat, "And because of that, I've been quite distant." We nod. "I've found out that it's because, well, I like Tzuyu." Momo gasped and I laughed at her. It was obvious from the start that they both liked each other. "Are you two a thing now?" I ask, hoping they finally became girlfriend and girlfriend. "No, not yet but soon." I smile. "And Momo, I'm sorry about what happened to you and Dahyun and what almost happened by the stairwell. I would never take her, because I know how much you love her." Sana sincerely said. "It's okay, thanks for talking to her. We're back to normal now." She says and goes in for a hug with Sana, dragging me with.

"What about you Mina?" Sana asks. "What about me?" I ask innocently even though I know she's asking about Chaeyoung and I. "You and Chaeyoung of course. Will you finally admit your undying love for her, because she constantly has for you." Momo says, giving me a little push. "What are you two talking about! We are just friends." I say out loud but the fake and real memories of our near kisses replay. "I doubt she even likes me like that though." I deflect and they both scoff at me.

"Mina! I think you need a better prescription. You are clearly blind to the people who love you." Sana said loudly. "Fine." I simply said, maybe I should tell them the truth. And even if we did kiss, would it mean anything to her? She has dated so many others, what if it's just another lip to lip connection that ignites no sparks in her? "We almost kissed." I sighed, closing my eyes, ready to be tackled but nothing came. Momo and Sana just sat there wide eyed, "Wha-what stopped you two?" Momo asked, "You and Dahyun did." I chuckled, "You came in at the perfect timing." I say, but sharing a kiss with her didn't seem all that bad.

"Do you like her though?" Do I like her? Yes? No? It's all so hard and all this thinking might lead to nothing. Because if I do like her, I'm competing with all the others in line for her to return it as well. And if I don't like her, our friendship will never be the same because I'm thinking about her lips at this very moment. How their strawberry red hue is so enticing, how it draws me closer and closer until- "Mina!" Momo smacked me, "What?" I asked, dragged out of my thoughts. "Do you like her or not?" She repeated the question.

"Of course not."

Chaeyoung POV

I laugh into my pillow, oh god, I'm head over heels for this girl. The way she accidentally swore and how red she got when she realized what she had done. It's just the cutest.

We were about to kiss until Dahmo came in, I grumble. I mean, I'm glad that they're back together and everything, but they literally could've made up anywhere else! Why did it have to be the gym?! Out of all places and all times. I yell in frustration.

"What's the matter lil cub." Tzuyu peeks around my door, "Nothing, just romance you know?" I shrug. "Chaeyoungieeee!" She jumps onto my bed, tackling me. "What, what, what?!" I try to push her off but she's crushing me. "Ah, romance." She smiles like an idiot. "You and Sana make up?" I say as she gets off and lays next to me. "And out...kinda." Her smile widens and she closes her eyes. "Dang, why is everyone finding romance and I'm just in the corner like a small rolled ball of paper just waiting to be thrown away in the trash or reused."

"You're not a small rolled ball of paper, you're much more than that. I see how Mina looks at you, she likes you too. Go to her before it's too late." Tzuyu's remark surprised me, "What, no teasing, who is this and what have you done with Tzuyu." I shake her aggressively. "You do remember I wasn't always like that, dark and cold I mean. But I think I've finally found peace, I've finally found a reason to come out of my shell." She sighs, getting up and leaving.

She was right, I remember the sweet Tzuyu that cared for everyone and showed it but after what happened with Elkie, she became distant, not only to us but to everyone else, her expressions became still, but she still cared, she just didn't wear her heart out in public.

So I'm glad that Sana came into her life, I'm glad she helped her get back onto her feet. 

- - -

"Mina?" I knock on her door. "Chaeng? What are you doing here?" She asks, a bit of food on her lip. "Let's go!" I exclaim. "W-wait like right now?!" She panics, "Yes!" I say and she quickly puts on her shoes. I take her hand and we run to the nearest bus stop.

We got off in front of this park, the sun was setting and the air was nice. Maybe I should tell her how I really feel. "What are we doing here? It's closed, we could come tomorrow if you want?" I shook my head holding the small metal trinket in the palm of my hand. "Date number five." I smiled, taking her hand once again and leading her to the front booth.

- - - - -

Hi my frens, it's me hehe. This chapter was kind of short but the next chapter is...*drum roll*...DATE NUMBER 5 ~ whooooooooo ~ excited to see how that'll turn out 😊😊😊

Welp, hope you enjoyed this chapter!!

- Pengu <3