Chapter 16

Date No. 4

Chaeyoung POV

"Please can you take her out, I know you have a girlfriend but you don't really like her." I tried to reason but Tzuyu glared at me, "Fine, you "like" her." I said with finger quotations. "Hey Chaeng!" Sana walked over, "Just the person we were talking about, can you convince Tzuyu to take you out tonight because I need your house for a date with Mina." I requested, "Oh honey, it's friday night, I'm already going out with my girlfriend, Miyeon and I are going clubbing." She said it was a thing she did daily. 

"First off, aren't you too young and second, is Miyeon the girl you were kissing by the stairwell?" I questioned Sana and no this was not an interrogation. "Fake IDs and you saw that?" She raised her eyebrow, "Uh well-" I had to think of an excuse, "It's okay and no that was not." She said and then walked away leaving me and maybe Tzuyu even more confused.

"Huh, there's something different about her." We watch her walk off to her girlfriend. "Yeah, I guess there is. Um, I have to go do something." Tzuyu said and then rushed off.

Well, I guess that's all set.

- - -

"Are you ready for the best night of your life?" I try to hype her up as much as possible. "I guess?" She said, seemingly not too interested. "It's okay, I know you're worried about our friends, and it's totally okay to be, but let's try to relax tonight. You are always super caring and we all know that just by you being there, you make everything one-thousand times better." I smile, "Thanks Chaeyoung, that kind of helped." She returns the smile.

- - -

"So we have the whole house to ourselves tonight?" Mina and I stand at the entrance, "Yup! I used my super awesome persuasive skills so we could use this humble abode for the night." I said, trying to use the most complex words I knew. "Momo is just staying with Dahyun? And Sana off partying?" She asked, "Yeah, they already had plans. I actually didn't persuade anyone." I sighed. "It's okay, that was cute though." I blushed at her comment

"How'd you know Sana is going to party?" I asked, curiously, "Because she's my best friend and she's been doing that a lot lately." Mina sighs this time. "I think she's just trying to cope with the whole Tzuyu-girlfriend thing." I sat down at the dining table with her. "Yeah, I still can't believe them two, they both are liars and won't friken admit their feelings for each other." Mina sets her cup of water down a bit harshly, "D-did you just swear?" I asked, a bit scared. "Sorry, just frustrated you know." She says and I agree.

- - -

I look around her room and it's very nice and calming, "I like your room, it's pretty." Like you, I say out loud and then to myself. "Thanks, wait, you haven't been in here before?" She asked, puzzled. "Yeah, we always studied in the library, my house living room, and your house living room." I explained.

"Oh yeah, we di-" She started but I got distracted, "Wait you need glasses?!" I jump up to pick them up but she takes them first, "What? No, I don't need them." She hides them behind her back. I stick my hand out and signal for her to hand them over. "Fine." She pouts, "I know, I know, I'm a complete nerd, ha ha funny righ- wait you're not laughing or making fun of me." She was baffled. I gently put them on her, "Wow," I sat back down on the bed. "You look gorgeous." I said, bewildered.

"What? No, I look stupidly nerdy and it doesn't help that other people make fun of you just because you're smart and need glasses." She paces angrily. "I think they're the ones who need glasses. You look super beautiful with or without them on, so do whatever makes you comfortable." I smile, wanting her to be herself.