I shook my head looking at my sister post. I understood that she was grieving and was upset that he wasn't here but this really didn't need to go on social media.

Standing up I got up to get in the shower connecting my phone to my speaker and going into the bathroom. I put on my shower playlist that really consisted of old school music, Rod Wave and Youngboy. One thing about me is I'm gone listen to some Rod wave wether I'm in a bad mood or what.

The first song that came on was 'to my lowest' by Youngboy. This my shit for real. Turning up my speaker I undressed and got in the shower.

You hurt me deep when I was down on my lowest
I needed you ain't give a fuck bout me growing
All this painn I been showinggg ain't never stop just keep in flowing
It ain't a thing that can break are bond ooh
If you my friend then you got trust funds
It aint a reason another man should have to raise my son
Claim that you bleedin another man should not go bust your gun

Fuckin on someone else and texting like you want me disrespectful
You playing wit my intelligence you should be tryna better me
It ain't been 6 months you fucked someone and then try and being extra
You ain't a woman telling lies but shit I guess that's cause you scared of me.

After spending a good minute in the shower I got out putting on my pajamas, laying down and getting on my phone.

As soon as I opened TikTok my phone rang.

          Kimkim❤️ would like to FaceTime

Shaking my head I declined the call and turned my phone on airplane mode.

"Lashay" my mother walked in my room.

"Yes" I answered.

"I'm finna go" she looked in my full body mirror pulling her skirt up.

"Where" I asked raising up.

"Visit yo daddy" she replied tuning her nose up.

"Oh love you" I laid back down.

"Love you to" she walked out closing my door.

After staring at the ceiling for a while I stood up and headed to Adrianna room.

"Yo" I knocked on her door and walked in after hearing her say 'come in.'

"You hungry" I asked leaning against her desk.

"Yeah. You ordering?" She asked setting her computer aside.

"Well I was thing we could go out tah eat" I shrugged.

"Where. Somewhere fancy" she asked.

"Nah just simple I guess. Ion know" I shrugged cause she was definitely asking a lot of questions.

"Imma just get dressed anyway. You lucky I took a shower" she pointed at me standing up. I walked out her room and went to Nazir's.

"Nazir" I opened his door.

"Learn to knock nigga" he mugged me causing me to mug him back.