Rumors

As we know, Bennie had a tough time getting accepted into a K-Pop group because of her race and also because she is a female. The fans didn't want a girl speaking to "Their Oppas," but at the same time, many fans accepted her because they thought she would become a game-changer in the industry and also because they know how loving and supportive she is towards her other members.

Everyone knew how close Bennie and Jungkook were to each other. After the recent release of their documentary 'Burn the Stage.' she even stated that Jungkook was like "her baby." They have always been touchy with each other because that's how they expressed their friendship/love for each other.

Until one day, when a disaster happened one morning just because of a simple misunderstanding

...

During the 'BURN THE STAGE' documentary. The members were practicing for an award show at the company that they would be performing the next day. As they were practicing, Bennie kept glancing at Jungkook, who looked really pale and worn out.

 When they finished practicing, Bennie quickly went over to Jungkook and quickly questioned him.

"Jungkook, are you okay? You look sick."

Jungkook looked up at her and gave her a small smile. "I'm just a bit tired. I'm sure I'll be okay when I go to bed," he responded.

Bennie nodded and just kept quiet, not wanting to bother him.

...

It was the day of the performance, and Bennie was in the dressing room, dancing to classical music on her phone and playing around with Jin, who was getting his makeup done. Feeling very excited about their upcoming performance.

Bennie noticed Jungkook dozing off in the seat next to Jin and walked over to him and back him a back hug. 

She noticed how Jungkook would barely move in the seat, so she asked him. "Jungkookie, is your body sore? Please rest a bit or tell  Namjoon that you can't go tonight."

Jungkook stiffly shook his head. "No, I'm fine. Please don't tell him."

Bennie looked at Jungkook with a concerned look on her face, but she wanted to trust him. So, she agreed not to tell Namjoon.

After some time, Bennie looked at Jungkook, who was breathing hard. The staff members removed his shirt to help him cool off. Bennie quickly went up to him and kneeled beside him, he rested his head on her shoulder, and Bennie could feel how hot his forehead was.

"Jungkook, you're burning up." She scolded him while grabbing a water bottle for him to drink. And placed the cold bottle onto his forehead.

Jungkook looked at her with a sorry expression on his face. "I'm sorry, Noona, I don't want to disappoint ARMY. When we finish this last performance, I'll rest."

"Don't make the same mistake I did," Bennie sternly told him, and he nodded, feeling slightly afraid of how deep her voice sounded when she said that to him.

"I'll try, Noona," Jungkook replied softly.

...

Many of the audience, including some of the idols, had already left since the show was already over. Even the live stream for the show ended. Even though the group was disappointed at what was happening, they still went out to perform for the ARMY's that stayed to watch them.