Graduation

Today was Bennie's graduation from Seoul National University High School!

Bennie woke up early in the morning like she usually does, but before she could get out of bed, she was quickly pulled into an embrace.

"Congratulations, Noona!" Jungkook wrapped her tightly in his arms

"Aw~Thank You, Kookie!" Bennie hugged him back

Bennie knew that Jungkook was always an affectionate person, but more with the boys rather than her, so receiving a hug from him so suddenly was like a special present, and it was a great way to start her day.

Bennie quickly got ready, pulling on her school uniform, which consisted of a navy blue blazer with gold buttons, a skirt, a white undershirt, and a matching tie. Bennie always wore leggings under her uniform since she always likes to keep herself fully covered."Ah, Noona!" Jungkook called out to Bennie as she was tying her hair up into a ponytail. 

"Yes?" She turned to face him

"You almost forgot your pin!" He walked over to her holding her Summa Cum Laude pin. 

The pin (pictured above) had the British Royal Symbol on it, and below it was the words "Summa Cum Laude" engraved onto the ribbon. Two gold chains were dangling from the bottom, representing knowledge over power. 

"Ah, Thank You!" He handed the pin to her, and Bennie pinned it onto the left side of her uniform above her heart.

She quickly applied a light makeup look and gave her hair one last fluff before heading downstairs to the van already waiting for her outside.

"We'll meet you there, ok?" Jungkook gave her a friendly pat on the shoulder before she nodded and walked off.

It was early in the morning, to the sky was still dark and murky. While inside the van, a cameraman started to record Bennie for their youtube channel "BANGTANTV."

Bennie noticed him filming and quickly perked up. "Hi, ARMY!" She waved both hands to the camera. "Today's my graduation!" She clapped her hands quietly, not wanting to disturb the driver. "We should be arriving soon." She added while looking out the window. "...Actually, now that I think about it, Jungkook is really the only person who knows that I'm a Summa Cum Laude!" She pointed to her pin and smiled nervously, looking back at the camera.

The driver pulled up to the building and made an abrupt stop. "We have arrived, Miss Jet." He informed them with a smile. Bennie bowed her head to him quickly. "Thank you!" she waved to him as she exited the van, and he drove off.

Now it was just her and the cameraman. Bennie let out a sigh before glancing over to the camera again. "Let's do this!" A smile of determination appeared on her face, and she strolled over to the building's entrance.

Bennie entered the school's gymnasium where the ceremony was being held and was met with a giant crowd of students. All dressed in the same uniform as her. She was greeted by the Valedictorian, Kang Marin, who escorted her towards the middle of the crowd. Bennie stood there nervously, not uttering a single word because of how jittery she was.

Suddenly she felt her phone vibrate inside of her coat pocket, she quickly took it out and read the text message. "The boys have arrived." It was from one of her managers. She let out a sigh of relief before nodding and putting her phone away.