Weekly Idol

Today, Bennie and the boys were going to be on the popular South Korean TV Show "Weekly Idol." which invites different K-Pop idol groups every week to its studio to get to know all about them through various games and special talks sessions.

"Hello, Everyone!" Defconn says excitingly to the camera, "We have very special guests today!" he gestured his arm over to the group as the camera then panned over to the left to reveal BTS standing together in the frame.

Namjoon started their intro chant "Dul! Set! BANG!" before everyone else joined in with him, "TAN!" They all bowed. "ANNYEONGHASEYO! BANGTAN SEONYEONDANIBNIDA!" They all said with passion.

"Welcome to the eight of you!" Hyeongdan exclaims.

"Thank you for having us! We all really enjoy the show." Namjoon replied to him as the camera zoomed in on his perfect dimply smile.

...

"We now have a challenge for all eight of you." Defconn directed their attention towards him. His voice was filled with excitement which soon became contagious with the other members, making tension rise in the room because they knew that they would probably be competing for a prize.

"You are all about to compete in a Random Dance challenge which consists of different hit songs from different idols and idol groups," Hyeongdan explained to them.

"And whoever can complete the most dances wins...this!"

Hyeondan snatched off a white tablecloth that was covering the table next to him. Revealing a pile of uncooked beef bulgogi on top of a grill, just sitting there, waiting to be eaten. 

Bennie could already picture herself sitting in front of the grill, cooking that beef and eating it proudly in front of all the boys. A mischievous grin formed on her face.

"Alright, are you all ready?" Defconn asked

"YES!" The members all said in unison, eager to win the prize

The group all sat together in a row of silver chairs. Bennie overheard Namjoon and Jimin talking to each other, "I'm nervous." Namjoon said with a chuckle, "Me too." Jimin added, "All I really do is analyze other groups choreo!" Namjoon admitted with a flustered smile.

Bennie smirked to herself, but she couldn't help but also feel a little nervous too since she knew that Jungkook and Hoseok would be her biggest competitors. 

"Music, Please!" Defconn and Hyeongdon both yelled in unison to the camera.

The first song that played was "Pick Me" by I.O.I

Bennie immediately ran up to the center and busted out the choreo, beating everyone to it as soon as she heard the hook. "I want you to pick me up" All of the boys were laughing. 

Jimin was almost falling out of his chair from laughing after seeing Bennie almost stumble in front of everyone when she ran up to the middle.

"Wow, we were only 2 seconds into the song, and you were already up there!"  Hyeongdon said in shock and amazement.

"What can I say?" Bennie snickered. "I really want to eat that beef!" She gave the camera an adrenaline-filled smile before sitting back down and preparing to go for the next song.