Carmen

"Oppa," Bennie said, tugging at her brother's sleeve.

Bennie had recently been accepted into BigHit, and today, she would move into the dorms to begin her training period for the company.

"Yes, Saja?" Eli replied as he folded up a cardboard box with all of her belongings in it

"Do you think the other kids will like me?" she asked shyly, fidgeting her fingers.

"They better," he sneered. "I don't want to have to curse someone out."

Bennie laughed and playfully hit his arm.

"If anything happens, Ben, remember to call me, okay?"

Bennie nodded, and she gave him one final hug. She could feel his back tremble a bit, which only made her hug him tighter.

"I have to get going..." Bennie said, wiping her teary eyes

Eli bent her head down and placed a kiss on her head. "You're going to do great, Benjamin...I love you."

"I love you too, Oppa..." Bennie sniffled

Bennie sorrowfully swung her backpack over her shoulder and picked up the box, walking out of the apartment, she gave her brother one last smile before leaving to catch the bus.

...

Bennie got situated quickly in her new dorm room, and she unpacked her belongings from the small box. She pulled out her red hoodie and held it to her face. It still smelled like a brother, silently buried her face inside and hugged it.

Her roommate wasn't home yet, so that gave her time to explore the tiny place.

It was basic, but it was much larger than Eli's apartment. There was a kitchen with a small fridge, sink, and eating area. The living room was small. One couch, a TV stand with all sorts of decorations, and a small vintage box TV.

Her dorm had three doors. One of them had to lead to a bathroom, the second to the two bedrooms: Bennie occupied and an entry door.

Bennie heard some laughing noises coming from the hallway, so she decided to investigate. She walked over to the front door and slowly opened it enough to peek out her eyes.

Across the hallway, she saw a group of three Korean girls. They were all gorgeous and almost resembled porcelain dolls because of how pale their skin was.

Bennie smiled at their enjoyment, but then she noticed something off.

The three girls had a significantly larger room than her, with a large living room with a flat-screen tv, and three queen-sized beds covered in fancy, light pink duvets.

Bennie exhaled in shock.

So this is what the pretty girls get...

She slammed the door shut when she noticed the girls starting to make eye contact with her.

Bennie slammed down on the couch and raked her fingers through her curls.