" Sago room eh lock panirpan...knock panalam answer panna matan...athan..." Yashwan said.

" Yennada panre ?" Aashman asked walking inside with Amaira.

" Eh Amaira...nee mattum vanturuke..." Yashwan asked in a shock.

"Ille naa inge thana stay panre ? Seri nee yenna Anna panre?" Amaira said making Yashwan sigh.

" Inthe master key search panre..." he said looking around.

Amaira raised her eyebrows and glanced at Madhav who explained the reason making her gasp. She turned to Aashman and nudge his elbow discreetly while Madhav and Yashwan searched for the keys. Amaira signalled Aashman to follow her and whispered in his ears making him frown and smack his forehead.

" Aash...anna parthana..." she said worriedly making Aashman raise his eyebrows.

" Onge anna advantage lam yedutukarana!" He hissed making her frown.

" Yenge anna ille! Unge thangachi! Sighs!" Amaira breathed audibly and rubbed her forehead.

" Yenge inthe panjayathu ippe thevaiya...Revant mama nambala room le partha ! Athey thaan ithuvum...yethachum pannuge...ponge," she implored making him huff.

" Ithuku thaan sonne...thaniya lam irruka venam nu! Ketiya!" Aashman muttered and shook his head before walking towards Yashwan to exclaimed holding the master key.

" Deyh nilunge da! " Aashman said stopping the two midway.

Yashwan blinked and turned around tilting his head. Amaira rushed and stood in between the boys, looking slightly apprehensive.

" Yenna macha ?" Yashwan asked while Madhav looked at Amaira who shook her head.

" Ille namme iniki night BBQ seilama ?" Aashman asked making the two man stare at him.

" Idea nalla irruke but yenge ...yepidi" Yashwan asked.

" Ama anna athu matum ille...Naanu... Harish mama and Thara aprom patti thatta lam veg vere..." Madhav said.

" Veg ulanvanga vanthu fries aprom venumna veg briyani matiri yethum vangikalam...non vege vanthu BBQ seilamle..." Amaira said

" Oh ninge mattum special...yengaluku biryani ?" Madhav said cheekily.

Aashman sighed and shook his head.

" Deyh irru da...seri ithu discuss panrathuku vaa mothele Yantra mama veetuku povum..." Aashman said.

Yashwan and Madhav agreed. Aashman jerked his head at Amaira who nod and hurried upstairs.

" Eh nee varale ?" Yashwan asked making her turn around and blush.

" Varen...urgent...ninge mothele ponge..." she said making her brother nod and walk away with the other two.

Amaira sighed and quickly walked to Naveen's room and knocked the door calling his name.

" Amaira ?" Naveen said opening the door. She sighed and shook her head.

" Nalla vela! Naa mattum varalana...innerum Yash anna and Madhav unge rendu peyarum paturupanga..." she said.

Thara stood up abruptly and furrowed her eyebrows.

" Yenna solre nee ?" She asked making Amaira huff and told them what happened earlier.

Naveen exhale his breath and rubbed the back of his neck.

" Seri seri...vanga mothele Yantra veetuku povum...inge yaarcahum thedi vara poranga..." Amaira said and dragged Thara with her.