8

Billie

"Shit," I stared at the positive pregnancy test that I was holding in front of me.

"Shit oh my fuck shit," I stood up in realization that I was FUCKING PREGNANT.

"Yo Billie you okay in there?" I heard Violet's voice outside of my bathroom.

Wait what was she doing here?

"Yep I'm fine," I flushed the toilet and threw the pregnancy test into the trash, I then washed my hands and walked out of the bathroom.

"How'd you get in?" I asked her.

"Your mom let me in"

"My mom?"

"Yeah?"

"That's surprising"

"Ready to go?"

"Yeah I am," I grabbed my bag and we left the house and went to school.

_________

"So what were you yelling about in the bathroom earlier?" Violet chuckled

"Nothing I just got my period," I lied because I was afraid to tell her the truth, we just started being friends I'm scared she might judge me.

"I know something that can help with cramps"

She reached over her glove department and grabbed a small box, she opened the box and grabbed a small joint out of it and a lighter. She put the joint in her mouth and lit it, taking a drag out of it before passing it to me.

"Thanks," I was a little hesitant at first but then brought the joint up to my lips and inhaled. I held it in for a couple of seconds before exhaling.

"I don't want to go back to class what about you?" She asked me.

"No"

"Wanna ditch this place?"

"Sure," I smiled.

"Bet"

__________

She took me to a bridge somewhere over by the river and it was beautiful, It was surrounded by trees and flowers it was beautiful.

I sat on the top of her car, wrapped in a blanket and watched all the little fishies swim by.

"Here," she passed me the unfinished joint.

"Thank you," I brought it up to my lips and inhaled it.

"It's so beautiful," I said to her.

"I know I come here to think most of the time"

"I wish I could've known about this place"

"Well now you do"

"Thank you"

"For what?"

"For being my friend"

"Aye I'm always here for you alright?"

"Okay," I smiled.

"You gonna finish that?"

"Here," I playfully rolled my eyes and passed back the joint to her.

_________

Damien

"So are you going to go back to school or you're just going to be in my house depressed all day?" My mom asked me