6

Billie

"Stay here and play with Gia I'll be back," I told Adi referring to Damien's little sister Gia who was the same age as my little sister.

"Okay"

"Be good," I kissed her head.

"We'll be back soon" Damien said to them while wrapping his arm around me.

"Are you sure they'll be okay on their own?"

"They'll be fine B don't worry about it"

"Okay"

_________

"Shhhh," Damien covered my mouth, he continued to thrust hard and deeply into me I could've sworn I felt this dude in my stomach.

He slowed down his thrusts and placed his hand around my neck, I moaned lightly trying not to be loud but It became quite hard.

I then came right at that spot.

He pulled out and flipped me over onto my stomach he re-entered me and I whimpered due to my sensitivity.

"D-damien," I reached behind me.

"Can you take it baby?"

"Yeah"

"Good girl"

I practically came right then and there.

He placed his hands on my waist and pounded hard inside of me. I let out a loud moan knowing he was going to get mad but I couldn't help myself.

"Control yourself Billie," he said to me before pounding into me again.

I bit my lip to try to keep me from moaning. His thrusts were fast and hard, it was practically impossible not to make a sound. All you could hear was Damien's heavy breath and soft groans, along with my muffled moans and our skins clapping together. I was such a mess, I don't even need a mirror to tell me.

"Fuck you're so sexy B," he smacked my ass and adjusted my hips giving me his all into my back, touching all the right spots. I was approaching another orgasm and I could tell so was he because he sped up.

Finally we reached our climax, my eyes rolled in the back of my head.

He pulled out after a couple of seconds of calming down from our climax and I felt my juices run down my leg.

We made a mess.

"Ah fuck," He said.

"What?"

"Imma have to throw these sheets in the washer," he slipped off his condom and threw it in the trash.

"Then think next time before you fuck me so hard loser," I hit his arm.

"And I'll do it again if you keep talking to me like that"

"Like what?"

"Fine," He grabbed my waist pulling me towards him.

"Fine you win," I squealed

"Exactly"

I rolled my eyes and he chuckled.