Touch Me

Jizzel's POV

Yesterday at the club went really well, except for the four guys who were starting at me.

Tomorrow is my birthday and I am turning eighteen!

Harry and I were I'm a heated make out session.

I moaned as Harry rocked his hips on mine.

"Harry." I moaned from the friction that he was giving me.

I slammed my lips onto his again and he smiled on the kiss. Harry sat up not breaking the kiss and his hands went under my bum squeezing it.

I gasped, and Harry took his advantage exploring every inch of my mouth.

Harry sat us both on his bed and started kissing down my neck. I straddled him and he moaned my name quietly. His hands quickly travel to the bottom of my shorts, unbuttoning them.

I try pulling his shirt off but he did it quickly for me. I run my hannds down his bare chest and platted kisses down his toned chest. All of a sudden, he flips us over so he's on top of me. Harry bites his lip before pulling off my shorts.

My panties were still on along with my bra. "You are beautiful Jizzel." he tells me in a soft soft mixed with all sorts of emotions. Love, Pasion, Lust. I started palming him gently, moving my hand in a circuler motion. He moaned and so did I. Once I stoped, he went straight down to my area.

"What do you want me to do?" he asked and started to rub my area softly. I moaned in pleasure. "Jizzel, what do you want me to do?" He asked again smirking. "Touch me." I moaned. "Do you want me to make you feel good, Baby?" He asked with suduction in his voice. "Yes! Please!" I started to beg.

He nodded and started to rub my area again. "Oh god!" I moaned. "How does that make you feel?" Harry asked. I moaned instead, but it felt so good. "Tell me Jizzel, Does this make you feel good?" He whispered. "YES! It makes me feel so good." I moaned out loudly. "Thats a good girl." He praised. "Jizzel, Baby, your so wet for me." He moaned.

Harry starts to kiss me and when he broke apart, he went and nibbled on my earlobe. "Baby, say my name." He whispered. I struggled to get out words but I did it. "Harry- Oh my god that felt so good." i moaned. Harry started to rub that area again and I moaned even louder, arching my back in pleasure. My legs start to shake. shit. "Your almost there baby." He said and starts to kiss my sweet spot. A few more seconds and i release. I let out a loud moan and try to catch my breath. "Your first orgasm." he smiled. I lazily smile back.

He pulled down my panties and started cleaned me all up. I moaned when his tongue flicked over my enterance."Baby, you taste so good." He moaned. Harry scooped up some of my excitement with his finger and put it up to my lips. I sucked on his finger and moaned. I swirled my tongue around his finger and he moaned.

"Let me make you feel good." I said pulling down his jeans and started to kiss down his v-line. Harry moaned and I smiled.

I pulled down his boxer and took his hard erection in my hands. I strocked him and he moaned. I startd to pump him.

"Jizzel, Oh my gosh there! Do that again!" he moaned throughing his head back in pleasure.

I moved my hand back to that spot and he moaned louder.

"Fuck!" He moaned.

I kissed down his neck and down his chest. He moaned my name and I smiled.

"Jizzel!" Harry groaned. I pumped him faster and he moaned. The faster I went the more he moaned.

"Ugh! Jizzel! I'm so close!" He groaned.

One he released on the palm of my hand, I licked him up and started to lick his tip. Harry tried to catch his breath and he did after a while.

"That was amazing!" I smiled laying down next to Harry. He nodded and pecked my lips. "It was." he mumbled and brought my naked body closer to his.

"I love you." he said looking ito my eyes.

"I love you too." I said with a smile.

We both fell asleep in each others arms.