My teeth nibbled on my lip when I moved his hand back and forth against my center. Light moans escaped my mouth, and I knew he was so close to losing it. He began to rub me by himself, and my lips parted to let out heavy breaths.

"You're always so wet in my presence. Always ready to be filled with cock."

I stood up on my toes and my lips met his in a passionate kiss. He immediately asnwered and it got more aggressive, all the built up emotions was desperately seeking attention. He pushed his body closer to mine, and I backed up until I hit the wall behind me.

His hand was still gripping tightly around my throat, yet gentle enough to not hurt me. He quickly lifted my shirt over my head and went directly to my skirt. I was now in nothing but my underwear. While his mouth found my neck I took off his shirt and my hands immediately stroked his tattooed chest.

He lifted me up and my legs wrapped around his waist. My head tilted back when I felt his teeth against the skin on my shoulder and suddenly I felt the tip of his fingers against my entrance. He pinched my sensitive clit and my eyes shot open, only to see him already watching my face intently.

"You're literally dripping in need, just like a horny little slut." He uttered, his fingers gathering up the wetness.

"Just fuck me." I pleaded. I was too sexually frustrated for some long ass foreplay. All I wanted was for him to destroy my pussy.

"You will not let out a sound until I allow you, so shut the fuck up." He snapped back. His dominant tone made me obey him.

When I stayed silent he slowly pushed himself between my folds. The feeling of his cock entering me was heavenly. It was almost impossible for me to not let out sounds of pleasure, I had to bite my tongue to hold back.

My brows knitted together once he was fully inside me, and I looked into his eyes while listening to his grunts and groans. One of my hands was on his chest, the other clutching onto his shoulder.

"Fuck.." He swore under his breath. When he began moving in and out, his hand on my waist painfully squeezed. I let out a whimper, loud enough to meet his ear.

"Didn't I tell you to be quiet?" He said, halting his movements.

"I'm sorry. Please, don't stop." I whined, clear desperation in my voice.

"Will you keep your mouth shut?" He asked.

I nodded, and he started moving again. His jaw clenched while he pounded into me, increasing the force with each thrust. My teeth bit into my lip hard enough for it to draw blood. 

His hand around my throat moved up to stop the movement, and instead replaced it with his hand on my mouth. I still stayed silent, afraid he would actually go trough with what he said.

I spread my legs wider, wanting to take him deeper. His grunts got louder the harder he fucked me. He started picking up his pace and it felt like my eyes was rolling back in my head.

All of a sudden he moved his hand to my throat again, which caused my eyes to open and meet his. They were darkened with lust.

"Let me hear you. Moan for me." He commanded. I obeyed immediately, letting my sounds of pleasure out.

My moans echoed trough the foyer with each thrust as he rammed into me deeper and deeper. I had forgotten how good he felt, how good he fucked me, owned me.