15

Jimin groans, downing his coffee in one go as he hears the familiar sound of Jungkook's car pulling up in the driveway, followed by a loud honk.

"Your hubby's here!". Jihyun calls in a sing-song voice, and Jimin is tempted to throw his mug at him.

"Fuck you." He mutters instead, and Jihyun makes a face.

"Ew, incest. This ain't Alabama."

"Says the one who reads stepbrother smut."

"Touché." Jihyun sighs as Jungkook rings the doorbell and Jimin shouts for him to come in.

"Hey, babe." Jungkook says in greeting, pulling Jimin into a one-armed hug. "Hey, Jihyun."

"Can I get a ride?" Jihyun asks.

"No, walk to school. It builds character." Jimin retorts, just as Jungkook grins and tells him to get in the back seat.

"Sorry, Min." Jungkook says with a sheepish smile. "Get your bag, Jihyun."

Jimin sighs, hopping off the bar school and Jungkook licks his lips quickly.

"You look good. You sure your parents are letting you go out in that?"

"They don't know." Jimin says with a shrug, smoothening the short, white tennis skirt he's wearing with his spotless white sneakers, knee-high socks and lilac crop top.

(Basically, he looks hot as shit and Jungkook will personally attack anyone who says otherwise).

"Should we go?" Jihyun asks, hoisting his backpack over his shoulder and Jungkook nods, ignoring the disgusted look Jihyun shoots him when Jimin slips a hand in the back pocket of Jungkook's jeans.

____

"See you later, homosexuals!" Jihyun calls to Jimin and Jungkook, waving as he slams the car door close, and Jimin rolls his eyes.

"Choke on a dick, dog-eater!" Jimin screams back, earning him some surprised looks as he yells at Jihyun to go back to China, both Jimin and Jungkook collapsing into laughter at the shocked glances.

Jungkook reaches over, resting his hand on the back of Jimin's neck and he pulls him in for a slow kiss.

"Math first?"

"English for me."

"Shit. When does your school end?"

"8th lesson, we have Literature together."

Jungkook groans.

"Ugh, with that creep. He's been so weird around you lately, just skip with me."

"Hell no, I'm not fucking my GPA up right before finals. I'll cover for you, but you better come next lesson."

Jungkook lets out a sigh, leaning back in his seat.

"Okay, okay, fine. But I already made plans with Mark, his boyfriend and him are paying for my weed this week."

"Don't get arrested." Jimin responds, pecking Jungkook's lips lightly before he climbs out of the car. "See you in break?"

"Nah, I called in sick today, I'm not going at all. Text me if class gets boring."

Jimin shrugs.

"Have fun, then. But I hope you know that means I'll tutor you for an extra hour."

Jungkook groans.

"Shit."

"Shut up, people would pay good money for my services."

"I'm sure they'd pay good money for some services, namely that thing you do with your mouth-"

"Oh my God, I'm leaving."

"Love you, too!" Jungkook shouts after him as Jimin slams the car door shut with an exasperated laugh.

______

Once Jimin is sure their Literature teacher, Mr. Randolph isn't watching him, he pulls out his phone under the desk and opens Snapchat.

It's been pissing him off lately, that in every fucking lesson, Mr. Randolph watches him as if he's about to jump up and run out of the classroom at any moment. Like, he's just taking notes.

He checks through some messages from Taehyung, then opens the chat with Jungkook, making sure to keep his phone hidden.

minmin:

jungkook
jungkoooooook
ugh you're probably high rn
im bored
literature sucks ass and the teachers been watching me the entire lesson

koo <33:

hEy

minmin:

OH YOURE ACTUALLY HERE SJSNDJDJDJSJSJWJSSJS

koo <33:

yea
wyd

minmin:

im in class dumbass
wby

koo <33:

mark and yuta are high as shit and have been making out for the past hour so i'm right outside school
ditched them before they could start humping each other

minmin:

i-
send me pics im bored

koo <33:

👀👀👀

minmin:

ugh not those kind
just snap me i wanna see you

koo <33:

awwwwwwww

minmin:

get over yourself

koo <33:

are you pouting at your screen again

minmin:

i don't pout

koo <33:

... yes
yes you do

minmin:

WHATEVER ANYWAYS
snaps

koo <33:

abs or dick

minmin:

jesus fucking christ
...
both 👀👀👀
wait not now
teacher's coming shittt

Jimin lifts his head when he hears his name being called, flashing the teacher who's looming over him a bright smile.

"Yes?"

"I said give me the phone, Jimin."

Fuck.

"Why? It's in my bag." Jimin lies, and Mr. Randolph frowns.

"You were clearly using it the entire lesson."

Jimin bites back a curse, ignoring the sympathetic looks his classmates shoot him and drops his phone onto his desk.

Mr. Randolph pockets it with a smug look, and Jimin resist the urge to punch him in the face or rip the gelled-back hair from his scalp.

"See me after the 8th lesson for detention." He says before turning back around, and Jimin groans.