When it started

Harry didn't like what was happening not one bit, he was in the trunk of his uncle's car and going god knows where. ( I know as well but you have to keep reading to find out.) He had just been in his room when Dudley came in with a collar and leash told him to turn into his wolf form so like the obedient slave he was he said no. Bad idea. Very bad idea. Because the next thing he knew he was on the ground with Dudley's foot on his back, collar around his neck. He was then told to turn into his wolf form again, he did this time knowing what type of  collar was around his neck. ( A shock collar) Dudley then dragged him out of the house and down the street to one of Dudley's friends.
                ( Time skip cause me is lazy)
         They were now at the park with 5 of Dudley's friends. Harry sat still and quiet not wanting to draw attention to himself but as luck would have it he was soon the center of it. As Dudley talked to his gang the rest kept looking down at Harry. This had never happened to him before he had always been left home and told not to turn ( when I say turn I mean into his wolf form if you didn't know that already) or go anywhere but the house the only time he was let out was to do chores like mow the lawn, wash uncle Vernon's car, or tend to the garden, or any other chores his family come up with. Then Harry's attention went back to Dudley who was now zapping Harry at a painful level.
     "I said lay down mutt." Dudley ordered.
Harry layed down and waited for the next command or any other thing Harry should be aware of.
       Harry listened as Dudley was asked questions about his "dog" and answered them as if Harry was a real dog. It got Harry a little mad but he still didn't do anything.
     " What did you bring home here for?" One of Dudley's gang members asked
      This was a question Harry was wondering himself. So he listened a little closer.
       "Well he hasn't been listening very well lately so I thought we could teach him a lesson." Said Dudley, causing Harry to back up a little.
      Harry could tell that not all of the gang members had beaten up an animal but for the ones who had they dragged him over to their favorite spot to beat up kids. He was tied up and was now helpless.
     ( warning for violence skip to when it says violence over)
       Harry was then hit with everything from a stick to legs, he could tell that a few things were broken and he knew it would take a very long time to heal. Harry let a yelp of surprise when Dudley came over with a knife and carved the letter D( Dursley) into his front left paw.
                (Violence over)
        Soon it all came to a stop, and they all left except Dudley. Harry was mad, not about the beating but that Dudley had carved something into his paw. When Dudley came over to untie him. Harry waited until he was free to bite Dudley in the hand. It didn't go so well, Harry thought he would be able to run and get away but he forgot how badly he was injured.
         He bit him and tried to run but only ended up limping maybe a few yards. Dudley went up to him, grabbed him by the leash, and dragged him home.
       Harry knew this wasn't good, he had bit Dudley and now Uncle Vernon was going to make him pay. Harry limped up to his room as fast as he could and turned back. Harry was shaking he had never actually hurt Dudley before, sure Dudley might run and tell his parents that Harry had hurt him but he never had any proof so the beatings weren't as bad. But now there was proof and Harry could tel his uncle was not happy.
       Harry heard his uncle coming and was terrified of what might happen to him. When Vernon got there Harry was under the bed hiding. Bad idea. He was then dragged out by his hair, lifted from the ground, and was then dragged again, this time by his leash and collar, outside and into the trunk of his uncle's car.

I do not own any thing but the story.

Hey thanks for reading if you are still here. Please review
This is my first ever story so please go easy but tell me what you think and any way I can make it better.
Thanks again
bye love y'all