Part 7

Tae

I sit there frozen as he heads to the bathroom. I felt a nervous anxiety in the pit of my stomach a few minutes ago fearing that he might leave me because of the unfortunate sand incident. What a shift that was. His behavior was too adorable following the cutest little tantrum I've ever witness. Now he wants to fuck. The thought of him in the shower lathering up his hot body starts my cock pulsing. When I hear water running, I have the urge to go in there and fuck him good and hard. I decided against that plan given his reaction to sand. He wants that sand off him and not me in him, just yet. The weekend is just starting and there will be plenty of opportunities to fuck in the shower or anywhere of our choosing.

I contact maid services and have the room vacuumed. As he walks in, I quickly walk over placing a firmed slap on his tight little towel wrapped ass as I pass into the bathroom. I am in and out of the shower in 5 minutes eager to taste and touch the delight that waits for me in my bed. What the fuck is happening to me? Is this real? I certainly intend on enjoying it.

When I come into the room, he in lying in bed, bare chested sitting up with his back pressed into the headboard, watching me and looking hot as fuck. His smile is soft as if he is pleased with what he sees.

"How are you feeling Tae?" he asks. He seems relaxed and on a new page.

I drop my towel and see the slow emergence of his tongue as it moves across his upper lip while his expanded eyes feast on my awaiting dick.

"I feel great baby," I says lifting the corners of my mouth into a soft smile. As I pull back the covers and slide next to him, I see his chest quickly rise and fall and there is a low yet audible sound as his breath increases. He immediately straddles me as soon as I settle into a sitting position.

"Baby, I'm sorry I was such a brat. Thanks for helping me open up to new possibilities. It was my fault."

I rest my hands on his hip and take in his delicious scent that makes me dizzy.

"It's okay baby. I get it. I'm just happy you're okay." He says as I run my hand up his back as he arches it and lets out a soft purr like a kitten seeking to be stroked. I am so ready to stroke him. He then rolls his hips and grinds into me as my dick stiffens. I pull him forward and gently kiss his lips asking for entrance. He responds by giving me passage. I enter and wrestle his tongue into submission. Our kiss quickly moves from gentle to passionate t

o rough as I flip him onto his back.

"Mmm, daddy now give me what you promised me," he moans and looks at me with lustful eyes.

I take my time and do not rush as I feast on him. He tastes delicious as I kiss, lick, and suck my way down to his needy dick. His body is wonderfully responsive, and I love it. He is unable to hide what he likes because his body is constantly giving him away. As his moans get louder, my cock becomes stiffer than granite. He lets out a yelp when I unexpectedly flip him over and begin eating out his ass. While carefully folding his legs into him, he starts to scream with gratification. I can no longer resist him as his hot moans and screams fill the room. Fuck what are you doing to me Kookie and please do not stop.

"You ready for daddy's big dick baby," I moan in a breathy voice.

"Daddy please fuck me now," he whines as I grab a condom and the lube. I want him so bad my hands shake. He takes the condom from me and rolls it on to my hard cock with precision as I toss my head back and moan softly to his touch.

He spreads his legs wide as I lube his hole and prepare to finger him.

"No fingers. Mmm. Just your dick daddy."