Disclaimer & Blurb!

This story is result of my imagination which exists in my fantasy land and has nothing to do with the real world

This story is result of my imagination which exists in my fantasy land and has nothing to do with the real world. If there are any similarities with any other stories then i think that's either coincidence or we share same brain cells.

I do not tolerate plagiarism.
(All rights © reserved)

The characters in the story are not owned by me.
(as if you don't know that)(≧∇≦)/

The rights to the media in this story goes to their rightful owners.

This a boyxboy fiction if you are uncomfortable in reading this then press the back button now.

English isn't my first language and that is the ultimate reason to blame my errors and grammatical mistakes.
Correct me if I make any errors I will edit it out later.

Enough with the warnings
Go ahead,read futher...
you officially have my permission ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ

Tons of love heading your way <3

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Blurb

Two fated mates are connected by a thin thread. Both of them belong to two distinct worlds. Despite that, their souls are intertwined since the beginning.

On the full moon night, at the stroke of midnight hour, they end up on a familiar land, amidst the concurrence of Luna and Astro. A dream or subconsciousness?

A veil of secrets that was covering the past gets exposed. They are destined to be one yet distinguished by differences to be apart. Can they overcome their differences?

A world in which being '𝙢𝙖𝙩𝙚𝙡𝙚𝙨𝙨' is a taboo. And a world were loving same gender is a sin.

༶•┈┈⛧┈♛♛┈⛧┈┈•༶

Special thanks to

fantazbantanie
To support me, to be there for me, my irl besite💖
And the one whose presence gives me ideas😂
Heli, I Love you to the moon and back✨

Littney
An amajin author. Check out her books..
Those who haven't read her books are missing out on some real works
Unnie, thanks for help!

kookieeeeee_101
Thanks for genuinely reading and giving me honest opinions. Also, thanks for helping me edit my blurb.
Love ya!
Check out her works she's a fascinating author!