"thank you. i can say the same for you," alex wore a black bucket hat and a navy blue t-shirt. casual.

"please, i just woke up from a very good slumber like five minutes ago,"

"i didnt ask," holly laughed, shutting the brown covered book she was holding. "damn, okay,"

"fuck, ill be right back," holly said as her stomach grumbled.

"whats wrong?"

"i forgot to eat my subway,"

alex shook his head as holly left the screen. she ran downstairs to see clay and george kissing.

"no PDA in the hallways!" holly shouted while covering her eyes. the two boys backed away from each other, blushed engulfing their faces.

"hi," george said softly. holly smiled.

"clay, where did you put my subway?"

"oh... that was yours?" he said sheepishly. holly slowly turned to clay, pushing up the gold rimmed glasses that laid perfectly on her nose. "you ate my food, didnt you?"   

he chuckled, nodding his head. holly sighed, running back up the stairs.

"hey, alex."

"did you get your subway?" he asked.

"no, clay ate it. ill probably go get food later," she sighed once again as her stomach grumbled. "did you eat today?"

"no,"

"alex... go eat."

she turned her head to him. his face sat close to the camera. "later! we are talking right now." he said, trying to change the subject. luckily, holly smiled, nodding her head. "fine,"

holly laughed at the mexican boy who screamed in the obnoxious auto tune. "shut up! oh my god, alex... please stop,"

"yeahhh," he said one more time before giggling. "im sorry, im sorry,"

holly proceeded to break the coal, picking up the xp. her giggles died down as she read a few donations.

ehmuhlee donated $5!
holex 4 lifers 🤪🤞

"emily! thank you for- holex? i trusted you, ems. wow," holly blushed at the comment, thinking about the ship name.

"emily said holex?"

"mhm," holly replied, "hey, i think im end stream here."

"can you stay in call, though?" alex said sheepishly. "of course,"

holly deafened her mic, turning to chat. "thank you guys for tuning in, means a lot. i promise ill do guitar next stream if i can. this was just a chill stream with alex. also, a few people have been asking how i 'became friends' with alex and i just wanna say i have no fucking idea. im assuming he just watched me then reached out to me on twitter so, uh, yeah! thats it. i love you guys so very much and ill raid karl today. bye!"

holly clicked the 'end stream' button, sending her viewers to karls stream. she undeafened her mic and began talking to the boy.

"hi, im back,"

.´• authors note
hi! i honestly had no ideas for this so consider it a filler :)

i promise ill have more interactions irl soon! prepare for some new characters though!

anyway, im having such a shit day today. im literally in tears while writing this and idk if im neglecting my feelings or if life is a bitch :)

since i go to school next week my mom said i cant watch quackity or feral boys because i would stay up late and that literally breaks my fucking heart dude. they are the only people that make me happy and probably even motivation to do anything.

and i am so confused because i get good grades, the worst grade ive ever gotten was a c- and that was only because i was absent. then she always goes to that lame ass excuse of "you will fall asleep in class" babe- ive only fell asleep 4 fucking times throughout my whole life.

even when i want to tell them a single thing about what i watch or listen to, its always "thats not even interesting. they are annoying" and it hurts my feelings.

sorry for ranting, i have no one to talk to

i hope youre having a good day though! please get some sleep and have a good night or day!

edit 12 hours later, DUDE IM LITERALLY SO FUCKING PISSED RIGHT NOW I ONLY GOT 4 FUCKING HOURS OF SLEEP BECAUSE MY STUPID ASS UNCLE DECIDED "heyyyyy ima take some snack uwuwuw" LIKE I HAD TO OPEN THE DOOR FOR THAT BASTARD

AND YESTERDAY I RAN ON 4 HOURS OF SLEEP FOR 8 HOURS NOW IM RUNNING ON 4 HOURS FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG. cry

anyway, im feeling a lot better because im watching alex and he makes me feel better 😔☝️

pogchamp through the pain i guess