"Why do you care?" Cora replied coldly. I was taken aback so I answer.

"Why do we care?" I mumbled, "Let's see, because of the last few months, Scott, one of my friend, tried to kill himself. I tried to kill myself because of this so-called Darach. Oh, I found my Valdove, Scott's boss nearly got ritually sacrificed. My mother was killed by this fucking werewolves pack and I can't do one thing about it because if I do, my dad will kill me. Also, Boyd was killed by them by the way but apparently that doesn't matter for you huh? You want me to keep going? 'Cause I can, all right? For like an hour!" I snapped.

Cora stared at me, but this time without anger.

"You think Derek can do anything about that?" she said as she walked closer to us.

"Well, since he's the one everyone seems to be after, it's more like he should do something about it. Yeah." Stiles replied, earning a 'I don't know' from the Hale.

   "There's something different about him now. He wasn't like this when I knew him." Cora continued.

    I softly scoffed. "It's normal you didn't see him for what? 5 or 7 years?"

    "What was he like?" Stiles asked, ignoring my sarcastic comment.

   But then, Peter appears and starts talking.

   "A lot like Scott, actually." He states, stopping himself at the half of the stairs but quickly continues going downstairs. "A lot like most teenagers. Unbearably romantic, profoundly narcissistic" I scoffed a bit at his statement. I cleared my throat and mumbled a small 'sorry' and invite him to carry on. "Tolerable really only to other teenagers."

By the time, Stiles and I were standing up near the table.

"And so what happened? What changed him?" Stiles questions.

Peter turns his head to glare at him. And said, "Well, the same thing that changes a lot of young men." Stiles, Cora and I glare at him with confusion. "A girl" Peter says as he stares at me and Stiles like he knows something we don't.

Then we all listen to Peter as he tells us Derek's little broken heart story.

    "Okay, so if Derek was a sophomore back then," Stiles interrupted after that Peter continues his story. My boyfriend looked at Peter and asked, "how old was he?" He didn't give time to respond that he questioned again, "How old were you?" Peter smirked while Stiles and I's faces were in total confusion.

    "How old are you now?" I asked. Peter looked at me.

    "Not as young as we could have been," I just rolled my eyes at Peter's answer. "but not as old as you might think."

    "Can we just kill him or something?" I questioned, looking at Cora. She slowly shook her head, with a small smile.

    Stiles looked at me and said, "We already did it once." I was taking aback, I was going to respond another stupid sarcastic comment but Stiles cut me off. "That was frustratingly vague." Then he tuned his head toward Cora. "How old are you?"

    "I'm seventeen" The young Hale said.

    "See, that's an answer!" I exclaimed. Stiles nodded in agreement.

     "That's how we answer people." The boy said. But then Cora begins to speak again.

    "Well, seventeen how you'd measure in years."she said with a small chuckle, probably due to the face that I'm wearing at the moment.