Chapture 1

🌿🥀🌿🌹🌿🌹🌿🌹🌿🌹🌿🥀

The wind blows gently blowing the leaves that grow in the garden around the Winston family mansion beautifully and soothes the hearts of anyone who feels it. The sun is shining bright and warm that can make everyone excited to do all their activities happily.

all members of the organizers or members of the WO of the Winston family wedding are very busy working to prepare a grand and lavish event to welcome the wedding of an heir to the property of the Winston's Group.

Although the culmination will be held in a ballroom of the Winston family hotel, they still make a little celebration in their private mansion after the blessing ceremony held at the Church in England.

Today is a historic day for a Daniella Ekaterina Rostislav because today she will let go of her single life, which she probably never thought at all in her life should happen so soon.

On this day he will marry a millionaire who is very cold and hates women and marriage in his life.

But whatever it is, everything has been prepared with luxury and elegance by the richest billionaire family in the world, which is none other than the Winston family.

Soon her title to Mrs Winton will soon be pinned behind her name, which may be coveted by any woman in the whole world.

But this does not apply to a Daniella, because deep down she has never felt worthy to be side by side with a billionaire like Scott Alejandro Winston.

The girl feels that she is not in the same social status as her future husband's social status. That's why she was just acting normal that day without feeling happy like other women in general.

🌷🌿🌷🌿🌷🌿🌷🌿🌷🍀🌹🌿🌹

Winston family mansion

Daniella was in a room sitting in front of the dressing table with a slightly tired face because she had to prepare physically and mentally for her wedding blessing ceremony at the church.

He sat leaning back on a chair that was intended for someone who was being made up by a world-famous Makeup Artist named Matthew who is also a Makeup Artist, a Hollywood artist classmate like Kim Kardasyian.

Daniella sat quietly so that a make up artist Matthiew invited her to talk so as not to feel bored because the girl and he had been silent and did not interact with each other.

Matthew: "Daniella .... really today I like to see an angel who came down from heaven was in front of me and I was doing makeup. your husband is really lucky to marry you today because not all women in the world have natural beauty and aura like you dear.....
ohhh if i were a normal guy i would definitely snatch you away from that bastard Scott.
I am very jealous of your beauty that radiates from your face, smile and heart dear. You must be very happy to be married to someone like Scott because as we know he is the richest person in the world with his wealth surpassing a Bill Gates baby. but don't forget she's also a very cruel and cold Lady Killer that probably almost everyone in her immediate environment knows about it dear".

With a relaxed face Daniella only answered indifferently to the words of a Matthew.

Daniella: "hhhmmmmm.........maybe Matthew but you can't judge someone happy just by the smile on their face".

The girl answered with a meaningful smile that only the girl and God knows what her smile meant.

Daniella was ready and started walking down from the top floor of the Winston family mansion to immediately go to the place where her wedding blessing to the sole heir of the Winston's Group was held in a cathedral church.