Prologue

Assalamu'alaikum... All of this is my new work, I hope you like it....

Banda Aceh...

🌹🌿🌹🌿🌹🌿🌹🌿🥀🌿🌹🌿🥀🌿

a cheerful but slightly shy 19 year old woman who has to accept an arranged marriage from her family to marry a 40 year old man who is still single but that does not mean she is a virgin is the richest businessman in the world today.

starting from the Mining business, Hospitality, entertainment industries such as pubs and casinos, warships and cruise ships, building construction companies, oil and also the owner of the largest malls spread almost all over the world.

These are all incorporated in one company, namely Winston's Group or WG for short. He was born into a wealthy family, but thanks to his ability to do business, he has grown his family company rapidly until now. this man is a player or a lady killer.

He is a regular ONS with high-class women, famous artists as well as international models.

The man hated the marriage but could not refuse because of his family's request.

he does not believe in love, women and marriage and is very cold with anyone except his mother who is the woman he loves the most in his life.

daniella Ekaterina Rostislav had to accept this all because of an arranged marriage which was a reciprocal agreement between her great-grandfather and her husband's great-grandfather who in fact was a family of employers and servants in the palace house hundreds of years ago.

this all tells of the massacre of a rich Russian family at that time.Daniella's great-grandfather's family managed to save Scott's great-grandfather Alejandro Winston's family by helping them escape to the country of origin of Scott's great-grandfather who was a native of British descent who traded and settled in Russia, because they exported Russian oil through out the world at that time.because he had succeeded in saving his family, Scott's great-grandfather made an agreement as a form of gratitude and also a return of gratitude to Daniella's great-grandfather's family for later if they have grandchildren from their current child then to strengthen the kinship, they will match their grandchildren, because at that time both families were married and each had only a son, therefore they wanted to match their great-grandchildren in the future. so the marriage agreement must happen.