"Not at all." JK grins as he stands up to put the acoustic guitar down in its rightful spot, "Lyla, right?"

"That's right." My eyes widen at the fact he remembered my name, "Nice to meet you." I bashfully smile and take a seat on the cushion in between where Taehyung is sitting again and where Jungkook sits back down on the armrest.

"A polite one. Nice change of pace." Taehyung chuckles as he turns to face me.

"Don't let him fool you. He's no angel. He just popped some oxys before you came in here." Jungkook outs him and I look over to Taehyung a bit surprised. I didn't really expect them to be pure or anything like that but I wasn't expecting all of this either. The personas they provide to the media on the rare occasion they make an appearance is usually much more chill than all of this chaos currently surrounding me.

Beers, booze, boobs, and blunts all conjugated in this small room on top of the flirtatious giggling, loud music, and cursing invading my ears. The term sex, drugs, and rock and roll definitely wasn't a lie.

"In my defense, they're prescribed," Taehyung whispers not so quietly.

"Right." JK shakes his head with a smile as he finishes licking the blunt after rolling it, "Wanna take the first hit?" He offers it to me.

"No, that's okay. Go ahead," I hold up my hand and smile up at him, feeling a knot in my stomach when he licks his bottom lip slowly.

"You can't be such a good girl all of the time. Come on, ladies first. You said you've smoked before, right?" JK holds the blunt a little closer to me and I glance over to Tae who's watching every little move I make.

It was true, I did smoke weed to ease my nerves in the past. Having picked up the habit instead of allowing the doctor to prescribe me anxiety medication after my mother's death, I used to smoke every day but over the last year, it has dwindled to only on a random occasion.

Fuck it. I take the blunt from in between Jungkook's fingers and grab the lighter from the table in front of us, setting the tip aflame and inhaling the almost blueberry flavor of kush rolled up neatly inside. Taehyung and Jungkook both nod in approval as they watch me take a second puff without coughing and pass it over to Jungkook who does the same.

"Damn, you bastards started another one without me?" Jimin walks in with his arm wrapped around a random girl with electric blue hair before he sends her off to the other side of the room to join the other waiting females, giving her ass an encouraging pat. That's when I realize I'm the only chick sitting with the guys and the other girls are glaring at me as if I just stole their men.

"Just started it. Don't get your panties in a bunch." JK talks through the deep inhale he's still holding in before exhaling slowly and making little rings form in the air.

" JK talks through the deep inhale he's still holding in before exhaling slowly and making little rings form in the air

"Fuck you." Jimin smiles as he takes the blunt from his bandmate, "Chick from the front row, right?" He asks me as he redirects his attention, squatting down in front of me and taking a long drag making the red flame glow brighter and brighter.