【9】

With the weekend over you woke up early in the morning to take a shower then change into your uniform. Jimin didn't stay over so you would meet him at school. You make yourself breakfast then leave for the bus station. Waiting for the bus to come it took quite a while but then came due to traffic the bus barely moved but you arrive at school on time. You see your study group coming to you "Hey Y/n remember after school we have our session" you agree and sit by a bench waiting for Jimin to come.

You see him coming and he had something behind him that you couldn't see. He puts it in front of him you see it's a small teddy bear he gives it to you "What's this for?" he hugs you "It's for you I love you" you both walk to class. You start taking out your notebook and materials. When you all of a sudden get some random chills your arms filled with goosebumps. "Did you hear another body was found last night near the river?" A classmate said to her seatmate you look at them and they just smile.

"How come there are so many people dying it's scary when will they catch that person." You continue writing your notes down deep in thought as to why haven't they caught the person and how it is not just one it's many. One that goes for whoever and one that goes mostly for students who tend to walk alone even in the news they said to walk with a pair of friends or more. After school, you stay while Jimin went to visit his mother. You all went to the library and worked on a math lesson you all mostly struggled with.

"Oh, Y/n I like your ring" you look up "Oh thank you" you quiz each other to see if you all understand by now. All of you got great scores so the study session was now over. You call Jimin and he later comes by with his car you say bye and get in. "How was the visit?" He grabs your hand "It was good one day you'll meet her I'm sure she'll love you. How was the session?" You sigh "Quite exhausting but good I learned so much for sure I'll ace the upcoming tests."

He puts on music and you both start singing enjoying the ride together time passed slowly and for sure it was a to be an unforgettable day. He parks the car outside once getting off you see that it isn't your place you aren't in your neighborhood. "Where are we?" He takes your hand in his "I'm taking you to my place you haven't seen it and I feel like you should know where I live."

You see it's a big building bigger than yours the lobby was full of people that were well dressed you look around. "Some celebrities live here" you look at him surprised you both get on the elevator and see there are more than 100 floors you gulp realizing you're going somewhere higher your fear of heights kicking in but you shrug it off. You guys got off the elevator then walk a little down the hallway he unlocks his door he tells you to go in and check the place out.

It was spacious bigger than yours "Come here this is my room" you follow him it was dark in there he turns on the lights. You see it is well-organized everything is all just so spectacular. "Why is there a mirror in front of your bed?" He scratches his neck and smiles "Oh um it's a trend everyone has a mirror in front of their bed" you shake your head "So as well as having one in the ceiling" he laughs.

"Anyway feel free to use anything" you quickly jump on his bed and lay down "Omg it's so comfortable" you start rolling on the bed. He gets happy he goes to you and fixes your skirt that was going up bringing it down. "Do you want to change into something more comfortable I got some clothes" you sit up "Yeah" he comes with some sweats and a shirt you peek your head in the closet and see it's huge.

"This is like a whole house in here just filled with clothes" he gives you the clothes and you change while he waited for you sitting on the edge of the bed. "How do I look" you come out he applauds. "You look cute come here" he opens his arms and you go running up to him making him fall back on the bed. You both laugh he starts tickling you quickly you get out of his grip and you both start playing around play fighting each other.

Exhausted you quickly fell asleep Jimin covered you with the blankets and went to the living room letting you sleep peacefully. Once he comes back after a while he sees you on the other side of the bed and the blanket on the floor. He goes and picks up the blanket placing it on you he brings your shirt down that was exposing your stomach once feeling his cold hand against your skin you wake up.

"What are you doing?" You mumbled half-asleep "Shh go to sleep I'm just fixing your shirt" you nod and pat the bed next to you. He lays beside you and embraces you in his arms his mind wanders off to how you would react to knowing the real him the things he has done even if they weren't serious eventually it'll lead to something big. Whether if you would stay with him, run away from him, or make himself disappear. He shakes his head into thinking positively he grabs his phone and starts playing this game he enjoys.

Deep in your sleep, you start dreaming what you thought would be a nice dream turning into a nightmare you quickly wake up all worried your heart beating quickly all of a sudden tears fill your eyes a tear falling down your cheek. You bring your knees to your chest letting your tears out. Jimin hears you and he wakes up he sits up patting your back making you flinch "Are you okay what is wrong?

He rubs your back "It was just a nightmare" he sees the time and sees it's 3 am eventually you'll both had to be awake to go to school. He comforts you "Talk to me what is wrong" you clear your throat "I don't deserve to be happy" he hugs you "Yes you do" you shake your head "I miss my uncle he didn't even get to see me grow up."

"I'm sure he's watching over you and wants you to be happy okay so don't cry you have me I promise you I won't leave you." He locks his pinky with yours securing the promise.