"It's your fault. Suck it up now," he whispered.

It's my fault.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Seungmin, Han, and Chae entered the mall slowly, at least they tried to before Chae dragged them in. 

"I'm hungry," she whined, dragging them to what she thought led to the food court.

"You just ate Minnie's chocolate-"

"But I want ice cream," she continued whining. "Pwetty pwease," she dragged on and put on her puppy eyes.

Both of them sighed, eventually ending up in an ice cream bar in the food court.

"Thank you!" she giggled, running towards the clothes shop which was their next shop. 

They desperately needed new clothes for her. They only had a few that actually fit her, courtesy to Changbin and his poor sense of size recognition and age remembrance. Like, why would a five-year-old need a ten-year-old's tee?

Han's POV:

                            We went into the shop and started searching for her clothes. Chae kept running around while eating her ice cream. She looked so adorable, like a tiny bunny undergoing an adrenalin rush. We told her to be careful and eventually got caught up with finding stuff. I think we got a bit distracted because the next thing I knew was Seungmin asking me if she was with me.

"But wasn't she with you?" I asked quizically.

"No??" he replied, equally confused. 

We looked around when I suddenly felt someone pulling my leg. Literally. I flinched, trying to look down through the pile of clothes in my hand.

"Here," said Chae, pulling my trousers and looking towards someone else. 

I balanced the pile of clothes in a single hand and used the other hand to hold her's to avoid my trousers slipping down in public. I looked towards the person Chae was looking at and-

"Do I know you?" I asked her.

The girl in front of me was wearing a huge black tee with some white drawing in mid, paired with white trousers with some black doodles. Her face was covered with a black mask and a bucket hat, making it hard to see what she looked like, but the vibes she gave off seemed... threatening.

She looked me up and down, not even bothering to be subtle about it. I shifted my weight from one foot to the other, feeling very uncomfortable. Finally, she spoke.