Brief Info And Prolouge

Izuku is a half saiyan in this story.

Son Izuku Midoriya

Age: 16

Race: Saiyan/Human Hybrid

Transformations

Super Saiyan 1-3

Saiyan God

Super Saiyan God & Super Saiyan God Kaioken, x10, x20

(For future reference in my Dragon Ball stories Super Saiyan God is called Saiyan God and Super Saiyan Blue is called Super Saiyan God)

Izuku will unlock Super Saiyan 4 later on in the story

Girlfriend/Future Wife: Momo Yaoyarozu

Izuku was at his parents home in Mount Paozu as his father Goku handed him a little box as Izuku put it into his pocket.

Goku: "You nervous Izuku?"

Izuku: "Yeah, a little."

Gohan: "It's only natural, I was extremely nervous when I asked Videl to marry me."

Izuku: "I'm worried she's going to say no."

Inko: "Nonsense sweetie."

Goten: "Yeah, Momo's crazy for you. She'd be crazy if she said no."

Izuku: "Yeah you're right, she'll say yes."

Goku: "Go get your future wife son."

Izuku: "Thanks Dad, wish me luck."

Izuku left his home as he flew off as Goku noticed Goten start to follow him.

Goku: "Goten, where are you going?"

Goten: "To watch him propose."

Goten made sure to supress his power as he followed his little brother.

Izuku arrived at the U.A dorms as he was meet with his friends, Katsuki Bakugo, Himiko Toga and Shoto Todoroki.

Katsuki: "You're really doing this."

Izuku: "Hell yea."

Shoto: "As your best man, you got this."

Katsuki: "Think my ears are acting up cuz I swear you said you're going to be the best man."

Shoto: "You heard right."

Katsuki: "Bullshit, I'm going to be Izuku's best man."

Shoto: "I called dibs."

Katsuki: "You can't call dibs on being the best man."

Shoto: "I can and I just did."

Katsuki: "Fine. Him and I have been best friends since we were in diapers so I deserve to be Izuku's best man."

Himiko: "There they go."

Izuku: "Maybe I should make Goten the best man."

Izuku said to himself as he saw Momo smiling at him as he walked to her.

Momo: "Hi sweetie."

Izuku: "Hello there gorgeous."

Izuku spun Momo around like a princess then kissed her as Momo was in dreamland.

Izuku: "Can we talk in private Momo?"

Momo: "Ok."

The couple walked to the courtyard as Goten arrived with Marron, Trunks and Ranch with him.

Katsuki: "Goten? What are you guys doing here?"

Goten: "To watch Izuku propose."

The group entered the dorm as Izuku's classmates where watching, discreetly as they noticed Goten.

Kirishima: "Hey Bakubro, who's this?"

Goten: "Hi. I'm Son Goten, one of Izuku's older brothers. This is my best friend Trunks, his girlfriend and my cousin Ranch and my lovely girlfriend Marron."

Trunks & Ranch: "Yo."

Marron: "It's very nice to meet Izuku's friends."

Uraraka: "I didn't know Midoriya had older brothers."

Goten: "He ashamed of us or something?"

Everyone watched as Izuku and Momo were talking.

Momo: "So what did you want to talk about Zuzu?"

Izuku: "You know how long we've been dating?"

Momo: "Of course I do darling, we've been dating for a year."

Izuku: "Yeah and it has been the best past year of my life and I'm looking forward spending the rest of my life with you."

Izuku flashed his signature smile as he got down on one knee as he pulled out the box and opened it, revealing a engagement ring.

Izuku: "Momo Yaoyarozu, will you take this ring and be my loving wife?"

Momo: "Yes, I will marry you Izuku."

Izuku shot up as he slid the ring on Momo's finger as the now engaged couple kissed as everyone watching cheered as Izuku saw them and shook his hand and just smiled as Goten ran out and hugged Izuku.

Goten: "My baby brother is getting married."

Everyone started celebrating as Shoto gave Uraraka some looks which she caught and smiled as the group went off to celebrate further as suddenly a portal appeared out off nowhere and sucked Izuku and Momo into it.

Goten: "Izuku!"

Trunks and Goten both made ropes of ki and threw it at him and tried to pull him down as Izuku lost his grip as he and Momo fell into the portal.

Goten: "No! DAMN IT!"

Goten hit the ground in rage as he transformed into Super Saiyan 2 as he started crying, believing he lost his brother and future sister-in-law.

But they were still alive and they are about to find themselves in a world, just more awesome than they're used to.