Anitha grinned widely as she skipped holding Thara's hands. They reached next door and Anitha press the bell.

Amaira smiled widely and ushered them inside.

" Anitha!" Riya hollered as she run towards Anitha and excitedly yap about the swimming pool. Anitha pouted and looked at Thara.

" Yen namma house le ille ka ?" She asked.

" Yaaru sonna ille nu ? Rendu me un house thana ?" Naveen said as he walked downstairs. Anitha grinned and ran towards him. Naveen chuckled and hugged her before twirling her slightly.

" Appa naa night Riya kude sleep panlama ?" Anitha asked making Naveen chuckle.

" Kandipa but thatta Patti kitte permission vanganum," Naveen said.

" My babies!" Yashwan hollered as he rushed downstairs. He pushed Naveen away and hugged Thara tightly, twirling her around.

" Babyma...yenna parkatuku avala avasarama...dress kude change panname vantute ?" He grin making Naveen roll his eyes and bumped Yashwan's shoulder.

Yashwan smirked. " Yenna Sago...stomach burning ah ?" He asked waggling his eyebrows.

" Deyh-" Naveen started but Thara shook her head while Anitha pouted and beat Yashwan's legs making the young man blink.

" Baby ma yen chellam moonji red ah irruke ?" Yashwan asked as he squat down towards Anitha's level.

Anitha pouted and averted her face. " Yenkite pesatinga...unge mele kovam!" She huffed making Amaira snicker.

" Why da babyma ?" Yashwan asked.

Anitha leveled her eyes at Yashwan. " Yenna greet panname...verum akka kude pesuringe..." she said and sniffled making Yashwan blink and quickly hug her shushing her.

Anitha winked at Naveen and Thara before wiping her nose and sniffling as Yashwan begged for forgiveness.

Thara and Naveen alongside Amaira tried to control their laughter. Anitha pushed out of Yashwan's embrace and gave a wobbly smile.

" Appe yennode and Riya ode ninge swimming pool le play pannanum," she said making Yashwan grin and nod.

Riya and Anitha cheered with Riya dragging Anitha to her room. Amaira shook her head and followed the girls. Sithara chuckled while Naveen walked away upstairs.

" Deyh poi shorts matitu poda," Naveen said as he reached the top of the stairs.

Thara chuckled and walked into the kitchen. She smiled seeing the packet of chips and water bottle.

" Yellam vangitu vantutingala ?" She asked as she walked towards Riya's room.

" Ille Di ithulam Anna ode...Riya ke pasikum nu solli vangi vechirunthan," Amaira said.

Anitha and Riya changed into Riya's t-shirt and shorts. The girls rushed towards Yashwan and dragged him towards the pool.

" Aashman innum varala thane ?" Amaira asked making Thara snicker.

" Vantutan...Yantra mama ode production company so mama leave poda solitaru..." she said making Amaira blink. A smile slowly bloomed on her face. Thara grinned and pat her shoulders.

" His staying with Madhav, innum veetle than irrukanga," she said as she walked towards the stairs.

Amaira chuckled. " Naveen Anna's room is the first one with blue colour mark," she said making Thara giggle and nod.

" Aashman Anna's room got pooh bear sticker on the door," she said making Amaira snicket and nod before walking towards the main door.

Thara hurried upstairs and opened the door before shutting it and locking it. Naveen raised his eyebrows as he watched her grinning widely.

" Yenna..." he said making her smile widely as she sauntered towards him. Naveen gulped as she smirked and pushed him on the bed before climbing next to him. She placed her head on his arms and hugged him tightly.

Naveen chuckled and shook his head. He kissed her cheek and sat up with her cuddling his side. Thara leaned forward and kissed his lips making him hold her waist tightly as he pressed his lips on hers.

Thara grinned and prepped kisses all over his face making him smirk.

" Yenna...varaverupu rombhe balama irruke?" He asked making her roll her eyes and swat his arms playfully.

" Ama anthe film how?" She said making him smile.

" Accept panniten..." he said making her squeal and hug him.

Thara then pushed Naveen on the bed and cuddled next to him claiming to be extremely tired from the journey. Naveen chuckled and shook his head fondly as she wrapped herself on him.
The two laid down peacefully while Yashwan, Riya and Anitha splashed around playfully with Madhav joining them.

Aashman and Amaira watched the foursome from Aashman's balcony as the man sipped his sprite.

************************************

Hi everyone so a short update for today. Naliki exam...mind seriya velai seiya matikithu so I couldn't write anymore. Hope everyone will enjoy this chapter.

Target: 15 votes

Update: soon