Chapter 4

Narrator

Kakashi approaches to the tree where Naruto and the bell is. He pick up the bell from the ground.

"Think before you use a jutsu or else your opponent might use it against you. And also if a bait is obvious don't take it." Naruto was struggling to get down.

"... A ninja must see through deception." Naruto keeps struggling and saying that he gets it.

"I'm telling you this because you don't get it. Think you get it, but which is not just the same as actually getting it. Get it."

Kakashi sneaks an another trap when shurikens shot him at the back. But it was revealed as an substitution jutsu.

This went on for two to three hours, and the time is up for noon.

Mia's P. O. V.

The alarm clock was ringing that it was already noon. And it's seems that they haven't get the bells, and most importantly they don't get the real reason for this survival exercise.

I have been observing the other two, Sasuke and Sakura. I have my notes about them right from the start.

Sakura, she is smart I gave her that, but she isn't using her time to act as one. She's more like hesitating and was avoiding battle physically.

If she had thought this through then she wouldn't be in a genjutsu. Sakura might have a potential but she let her that fangirling of hers get into her.

As for Sasuke, he is a no. 1 rookie for this year, but he let his ego get over of him.

And as for Naruto, he is dumb when it's come to the battlefield. He acts recklessly without thinking. Everything he do he will be beaten up easily.

He lets his pride of proving himself to be the best makes his downfall.

If this three was given a mission right away without realizing about the importance of teamwork, I'm sure the mission will become a disaster.

All of the three genin were gathered at the posts, and Naruto was tied up at the middle. That's what he gets for almost eating lunch early.

Sasuke and Sakura was at the each side of him, sitting down at the grassy ground.

I had finished telling Kakashi my overall observations of the three. And now we are at front of them.

I smirk when their stomachs are growling in hunger.

"Oh oh... Stomachs growling are you. That's too bad..." Kakashi says. "Oh by the way, this exercise... Well we've decided that we won't send any of you back at the Academy."

Naruto look happy hearing this, but wait there's still more to it.

"What I passed? All I did was faint and fall over. Did I get points for that?" Sakura asked. 'Yes... Yes, Miss genius. You guy's are very stupid enough to pass.'

Sakura and Naruto cheered while Sasuke smirked.

"... Yes, all three of you are being dropped from the program. Permanently." They went silent after that information slowly sink in.

Then Naruto keep complaining.

I cut him off saying. "Cause you didn't think like a ninja, you only think like a five year old... Like brats."

This made Sasuke pissed and attacked me, but Kakashi beat him right to it by pinning him down.

"You'd think that it's all about you..."