Chapter 1

It's been 12 years, since Mia had resided here at Konoha. So many events had happened during the time she had stayed.

Like the Uchiha clan's massacre caused by Itachi, the eldest son of Mikoto and Fugaku Uchiha.

She couldn't believe that someone like Itachi could kill his entire clan, and only sparing Sasuke to suffer from it.

From a young age, Itachi was calm and insightful, showing noticeable maturity for his age and knowledge on how to deal with every situation. For all his accomplishments, talent, and fame, Itachi was a rather humble man.

Never arrogant about his own abilities nor underestimating others, most things he said would be unbiased and accurate.

He was like an older brother to her, he also geve her some advice for her training with Kakashi.

She doesn't know what is his reason is, but she is sure that Itachi is the same humble person she knew.

Speaking of Kakashi, he was training her after her classes from the academy. And helped her with her studies, he also teach her on how to be independent, and what is teamwork all about.

Because of Kakashi's help on becoming independent, she knows how to study on her own, and how to spare time.

She keep her limitations on training and studies, also she was focusing about her self needs when it's time for her break.

Just like Itachi, she developed on how to be humble and be calm. But there at times that she can be sarcastic.

On the age of 10, she had aced her grades in the Academy. And the teachers there was impressed, and made her pass the graduation.

But when it comes to teams, she is the only one who doesn't have. Because of uneven number of students who had passed.

By meeting her sensei, she was surprised that Ibiki would be guiding her. She was expecting someone like Kakashi, but she understand that he was busy on his Anbu career.

Even though that Ibiki was feared by everyone that he is the Konoha Torture and Interrogation pro, she was glad that he will be guiding her.

At the same age, she was promoted to chunin, because of her great skills and intellect.

Many students at the academy were inspired by her.

But no one knows much of her ability, the ability to see the future. The only ability they know about her is the eidetic memory or more commonly called photographic memory.

Is the ability to recall an image from memory with high precision for a brief period after seeing it only once, and without using a mnemonic device.

They had thought that her photographic memory was caused by an trauma from her past. And it was true, she had these kinds of memories in her sleep as a nightmare.

Kakashi always wake up at night to comfort her at her sleep. And always been her side before she went to sleep.

She was glad to have Kakashi to be there. And was very happy.

And now it's been twelve years, and she has fully grown with an avarage for a 15 year old.

Mia's P. O. V.

I came home late this evening from a mission today. The mission I was given is a C rank that I will be escorting a craftsman to the village hidden in the river.

I have been teamed up with Anko and another ninja, who is a chunin.

The mission was successful, and we have returned from the hokage tower to give a report.

As I have arrived the Hatake compound, I have sensed kakashi's chackra that he is home. I opened the door and went inside.

I pulled out my ninja sandals, and put it on the side.

"I'm home!" I said a little louder for Kakashi to hear.

He came out from the kitchen with a spatula at hand, and he's wearing a pink apron.

"Oh, your finally back... Welcome home." He said with a closed eye smile.

I tried to hold a laugh about his current appearance. But my mouth had betrayed me, I was smiling and giggled.

Kakashi gave me a confused look and asked. "Huh, what's wrong? Why are you laughing?"

I still giggled. "Sorry, Kakashi. But your appearance was a little bit off about your calm and lazy personality. And this is my first time seeing you wearing a pink appron."

"Oh, this..." Kakashi held the side of the pink appron and he scratched his head sheepishly. "My former sensei had gave me this..."

"Hmm..." I hummed in response and giggled a little.

"Oh stop laughing, dinner is almost ready." Kakashi said almost lecturing me on the first statement.

"Okay, I'm gonna change my clothes first."

He nodded.

"Be quick, the food will get cold."

"Ok..."

I went up to my room and change my clothes. After a while of changing I went down to the dining room, and had smelled the delicious food had been placed on the table.

Kakasgi had made Tamagoyaki or a Japanese omelette.

I felt myself drooling, and my stomach made a grumbling sound.

"It's seems someone is hungry." Kakashi said amused, while I look away in embarrassment.

He was opening the refrigerator, and bring out some sweets. He putt it on the side of the table.

"This one is for later." He said. "Okay now let's eat."

I nodded, and sat down. Kakashi sat at the opposite side of the table facing me.

And we ate the tamagoyaki in a comforting silence. Then Kakashi had broke it saying.

"Mia, tomorrow is the making of genin squads. And the Hokage told me that you will be joining me to lead one, he said that you will be assisting."

I nodded.

"He told me earlier after I was reporting my mission with Anko and the other ninja. And Anko here was giving me some advices on how to lead one. I think that she was over on the top while giving me advices."

"Sounds like her." He mused.

I smiled and giggled at the thought.

We both resume eating and went to bed. Tomorrow, all the jounin ninjas who will be leading a genin squad, are gonna gather at the Hokage office to have a sneak peak on the genins and which genin will be on their team.

I wander who is it gonna be?... We will find it tomorrow...