"Gumie, what're you doing here? You're suppose to be with the other groom" Taehyung asked, whilst looking up into his husbands eyes.

Bogum smiled warmly, wrapping an arm around Taehyungs waist and drawing him into his chest "I know baby"

"Then what're you doing here?"

"I missed you" he admitted, nuzzling his head in the crook of Taehyung's neck.

"We saw each other about an hour ago..." Taehyung giggled, weaving a hand through the back of Bogum's hair, twirling the ends with his fingers.

"It's been that long already?!" Bogum gasped dramatically, causing the younger to laugh even further.

"You're so dramatic"

"And you're so beautiful"

Taehyung smiled, rolling his eyes playfully "I know. I'm a work of art" he winked

"A priceless work of art" Bogum added.

"Hhh you know me so well my dear"

Bogum scoffed, holding back a chuckle "And you thought I was dramatic"

"Oh please, if there's anyone on this planet that's dramatic, it'd be Seokjin hyung"

"Mm.... True"

Bogum smiled down at him, placing a tender kiss on his lips and savouring his sweet taste. His lips lingered against Taehyung's own for a moment, his arms fully wrapping themselves around Taehyung's waist as he pressed him against his muscled body.

"What are you really doing here, Gumie?..." Taehyung asked, his lips a mere centimetre away from his husbands own.

"Reminiscing...." Bogum admitted, a wave of nostalgia washing over him as he recalled their wedding vows "I miss seeing you walking down the aisle, with your hair slightly shielding your eyes from the burning sun. You were the most beautiful person to ever grace this planet, just as you are now"

Taehyung bit his bottom lip, his eyes glued to Bogum's own as his heart fluttered against his chest. Bogum never failed to remind him just how beautiful and precious he was, which in itself, made Taehyung constantly revel on cloud nine.

"You always say the most heartwarming things..." Taehyung whispered against his lips, his eyes glossed over "You need to stoppp.... They always make my eyes sweat"

Bogum guffawed, shaking his head "Not once since I've known you, did you admit to your tears. It's ok to cry baby"

"How many times do I have to tell you that I'm not crying, my eyes are sweatinggg ok?" Taehyung tried to pull away, laughing lightly to himself as he felt Bogum's arms tighten around him as he pulled him back.

"Ok ok, whatever you say baby"

Taehyung glared at him playfully before checking the time on his watch "Oh my biscuits you have to go!! The ceremony starts in ten minutes!!"

"I'm leaving I'm leaving!" Bogum held up his hands in defence as Taehyung continued to push him in the right direction "Wait!"