"My poor dongsaeng. If you never told me about this then I will be forever mad at him for always getting mad at me." Yoshinori said, wiping his tears away. Then the two glanced at Junghwan who's also sobbing.

His monster is not a real monster but a warrior. He's so brave and amazing.

"That's why I'm already used to his anger issues. I deeply understand him." Asahi said with a nod and small smile.

"Now, his father is back. I don't actually know the reason" Asahi added and sighs as he lean on the sofa.

"NO, DAD! I DON'T WANT TO MARRY HER" Haruto's voice echoes, hardly slamming the table. They're still inside the meeting room, discussing about Haruto's marriage.

"HIS FATHER IS A WELL-KNOWN CEO IN CALIFORNIA, DON'T YOU WANT AN AMERICAN WIFE? YOU'RE A WISE AND INTELLIGENT PERSON AND SHE'S ALSO PRETTY AND SEXY, YOU'RE A PERFECT MATCH FOR HER" His father yells, glaring at his son who's obviously rejecting the deal.

"BUT I DON'T LIKE TO MARRY HER. I WANT A KOREAN WIFE. DAD, I DON'T CARE IF SHE'S PRETTY OR SEXY BUT YOU CAN'T FORCE ME TO MARRY SOMEONE I DON'T EVEN LOVE." Haruto yells back, glaring at his father.

He obviously prefer a korean girlfriend who's smart, innocent looking, brave, a great listener, a storyteller, has innocent yet captivating eyes, funny and talented.

"She's not junghwan, why would I marry her." The CEO whispers to himself as he look at the files in front of him.

"I already talked to his father. You will meet her tomorrow, here in your company. I think arround ten am, she will knock on your door and you can do whatever you want with her" His father said and left the room with a smirk.

"THAT'S FVCKING DISGUSTING! I DON'T EVEN WANT TO SEE HER!" He yells, slamming the table again.

"Oh hey Ruto" Junkyu greeted as he saw him walking outside the meeting room.

"What is it" Haruto asks, massaging his boiling head.

"Are you okay?" His childhood friend asks. He was there when haruto got bruised because of the other students when they're still in elementary. He was also there until he became the CEO of the company.

"Dad wants me to get married already. He wants me to date Mr. Weinstegher's daughter" He answers with a sigh, he motioned him to go with him at the office.

Then finally, he opened the door and saw the three who's talking with each other at the sofa.

"Hey Ave, what happened?" Yoshinori was the first one who asked, then he noticed Kim Junkyu.

"My kyuuuu, you're finally back!" Yoshinori exclaimed and stood up to cutely hug the koala who's also clinging to Haruto's arm.

Junghwan looks at them and got annoyed with that Kyu.

"Uh nothing. He just missed me, that's all" He lied and finally sat on his swivel chair with a sigh.

The younger noticed that he's thinking of something and went closer to him and sat on the visitor's seat.

"How's your trip?" Asahi ask with a chuckle, he missed gossiping with this loud koala together with Park Jihoon.

"Perfect HAHAHAHAHA, we tried the dishes there it's so delicious! If we have some time we can visit Japan again!" Junkyu exclaimed as he thought of the yummy dishes in Japan.

Yeah, the foods in Japan are extremely delicious like their famous dish named, Watanabe Haruto

"I already miss japan, my family" Yoshinori confessed, then Junkyu quickly hugs him.

"Is there any problem?" Junghwan asks as he look at the older. Harutos sighs again and held the younger's hand, placing a gentle kiss on it.

"Nothing, I missed you" The CEO said and gave him a smile but Junghwan is still not persuaded. He just smiled and nodded at him.

"Alright, Mr. Watanabe. I will talk to your son tomorrow" Stacey Weinstegher, a twenty one year old american novelist said. She's on a phone call with Haruto's father.

"Great, make yourself pretty for him! good luck" Mr. Watanabe said and ended the call with a chuckle.

Meanwhile, Haruto is still sighing as he think of that bullshit. He don't want to date anybody else, he only wants Junghwan.