Although it is not a different place in the body, how can the wildness outside the pass compare to today's free and easy?

But Qi Yun would never say anything that didn't happen. He just said as a joke: "Fortunately, the third son is now in charge, otherwise, the eldest brother will be alone for a while."

Ye Jiao also thought of Ye Pingrong and Hua Ning's affairs, and then curled her lips: "That's right, it's not easy for the eldest brother to marry a wife."

Xu Bao, who has always been quiet, clapped his hands and said, "Daughter-in-law!"

Ye Jiao hurriedly coaxed him with a cake made of milk, and Xu Bao from the province learned to talk nonsense.

Qi Yun stared at Xu Bao, stretched out his hand and gently touched his son’s face, his movements were particularly affectionate, and his voice was very gentle: “Xu Bao is also big now, and he knows how to learn Chinese, even today he doesn’t learn anything. Suitable."

Ye Jiao couldn't help looking at him: "What do you want... eh."

Before Ye Jiao finished speaking, Xu Bao opened his mouth and bit off the milk cake that Ye Jiao was holding at the right time, eating with his cheeks, twisting happily.

Then, before Ye Jiao could respond, Xu Bao drilled forward, leaned into her arms, and giggled.

Little Ginseng was so amused by him that he lost his temper, gently squeezed his small butt, and forgot what he had just asked Qi Yun.

Qi Erlang looked at Xu Bao and thought to himself, although Xu Bao is very well-behaved, he is indeed rare and smart, and he learns everything quickly.

However, if such a clever child is not taught early, he will tend to get crooked. Maybe he should really be told to read.

Fortunately, Xu Bao is well-behaved and doesn't need to be staring and pressing like Saburo or Stone. It is not anxious to endorse and copy books, just teach the principles of life first.

And to those eyes that were the same as his own lady, Qi Erlang couldn't help asking himself.

While thinking about it, the carriage gradually stopped.

Qi Yun got out of the car first, and then stood by the side of the car, staring at the person and set the footstool, first took Xu Bao down and handed it to Tiezi, and then reached out and helped Ye Jiao down.

Ye Jiao put her left hand on Xiao Su's, and her right hand supported Qi Yun. When she walked down, she looked up and saw dozens of big cars.

The little ginseng was a little taken aback for a while.

Before the caravan left, she had seen it together. Although there were many horse-drawn carriages at the time, it was far less than the current one, and the frame was not that big.

This makes Ye Jiao a little strange, and when she encounters something that she doesn't understand, she will definitely look at Qi Yun and ask: "Msang Gong, why is this too much? Didn't it mean that she brought things out to sell? What's the reason for more?"

Qi Yun took her hand, smiled and walked forward with her, with a gentle and patient voice: "This caravan is not just going out to sell goods, but making a deal. In this transaction, there is a sale, there is a purchase. Come in. Fanbang barbarians like our objects, and I like theirs too. Buying at low prices and selling them at high prices is the basis for caravans to make money."