"Oh please.. put that for later.. I am not here as Lieutenant.. Where is Kong..?" She asked.. she was in a hurry and surely nervous.. Her tone took us to surprise and are also shocked with it.
"I asked you where is Kong.?" She asked loudly when we did not reply.. we were too shocked to see her.. and more shocked to reply as she addressed Kong like a very close person to him. We just pointed inside the office..!

"P'Prae..?" We heard Kong's voice from behind and gave him space.. 
"Kong.. where is your damn phone.." She shouted at him.
"I forgot at home. But what is happened..? Why are you in so hurry and tensed..? Is everything okay?" He asked with a confused voice.
"You stupid.. dumbo.. Fang opened up to your family.. and they did not take it well.. I don't know what they did.. but now she is locked up in a room and is crying mess." She exclaimed.. 

Kong immediately snactched P'Prae's phone and called that girl.. Em said that Fang was Kong's sister.. 

"Fang.. " Kong said when the call was answered.. Lieutenant Praepailin kept it on speaker.
"P.. " We heard a girls voice and it was clear that she is crying. 
"Fang tell me what happened.. they did not harm you right.?" Kong asked.
"They.. they.. hit.. lock.." She said some non-coherent words. We saw Kong clenching his jaw and fist.
"Do you want to stay or come out from there.?" Kong asked with a very serious voice.
"Take me away P.. I can't be here and take it anymore." She said and sobbed.. 
"Lil girl.. P will be there is few minutes.. take whatever you want and be ready.. I am getting you out of there." Kong said and cut the call.

"P.. I am taking your phone.. I will return it later." Kong said and took out his keys and ran out even before we could talk. 
"Lieutenant Praepailin what is happening..?" I asked her.
"Oh.. it is Kong's family matter.. I don't know how much I can tell you.. But I guess I will have to follow him.. he will tell you when time comes." She replied and was about to leave.
"We will come.. he is a part of us.. we are a family." I said sternly and everyone nodded.
"We don't need any information.. we will just stay with him." Em added.

"Fine come.. but don't react much.. let Kong deal it.. we will only step in if needed." She said. All of us made way.. Lieutenant Praepailin was driving very fast.. I, Knot and Em were in her car.. Em shared our location with others to follow. 

"He is damn fast.. I regret getting him that bike." P'Prae hissed.
"Give me your phone.. "She asked me.. I unlocked it and gave it to her.. She dialed one number.. but no one lifted it.. She called another number.

"I want you to track my number ********** immediately and send location to this number.. you have only a minute." She said and cut the call.

As ordered.. I received the location.. I kept guiding her based on the location. We were able to cover the distance.. I spotted Kong.. he was driving really fast that I kept praying nothing will happen.

"Don't worry.. he is a kind of racer.. his driving skills are amazing nothing will happened." Lieutenant Praepailin said looking at our worried faces. She knows him very well.. I wonder how they are related. 

Soon we stopped in front of a big bungalow. We got down the car and P'Prae called for Kong. 
"Kong.. " She called him.
"P.. you did not have to come." He said looking at all of us. 
"We are your P's and friends.. a family Kong.. we will talk later.. now deal with this thing." I replied. 

He took out the phone and called.. 
"Fang.. I am outside our bungalow.. you are done with packing right.?" He asked.
"Khab P.. I don't want anything they gave me.. I just took my books and other thing related to my studies." came an immediate reply.
"I am coming in then.. be strong lil girl.." He said and cut the call.