Seven

The events from his first loop still haunted him until this very day. He lost a lot of friends that day and someone very close to him: you. It changed his personality into something he's not. He was more annoyed by everything, grumpy, rude, arrogant, ...

Luckily for him he was very welcome in the loop of Miss Peregrine. His new friends were alright but no one could ever replace you. no one never understood why he acted like that. Enoch tried to put his frustrations into his peculiarity, by letting death objects fight to the death.

"Enoch doesn't it hurt? I mean do your living creatures feel pain?" - Olive asked him curious as she watched two creatures fight to the death. Enoch kept glaring at the fight - "Yes!" - he replied making them fight deadlier. The two creatures started to slash at each other and crawling over each other, trying to get to each other's heart.

"Enoch stop!" - Olive shouted scared as the creatures kept fighting till the death. Enoch ignored her and grinned soft as one creature pierce through the other one's heart, making the one fall down. - "Why did you do that?" - she asked him as she started to back away from the table. Enoch got up from his seat and walked over to her. - "Because people die! Everyone dies Olive, you better get used to it!"

She gasped soft and ran out of his room, Enoch didn't feel sorry for scaring her like that. Emma came running in his room moments later with Olive by her side. - "You shouldn't scare her like that with your creatures?" - Emma stomped towards him furious as Olive kept standing lost in the doorway. - "Have you no decency? Why are you acting like this...!" - "Like a monster?" - Olive said, giving Enoch a mean look.

Enoch growled soft. - "You think I... I ...I'm a monster for letting creatures fight to the death?" - Enoch his eyes started to fill up with tears as Emma placed her hand on his shoulder. - "Enoch, you're not a monster." He slapped her hand away. - "I don't care how you think of me Olive, I've you think I'm really a monster than you should go!" - Olive jumped a bit out of fright and ran out of his room, leaving him and Emma alone.

Emma sighed deep as she walked towards the door, - "I'll talk to her but Enoch please don't be like this... I know you are better than this" - She closed the door behind him and Enoch let himself fall on his bed. Rubbing his eyes soft with the back of his hand.

Enoch started to get sleepy and closed his eyes to let his nightmare's in. He awoke in a complete darkness, looking around desperately for some light in the darkness. And then at the end he saw a faint light, he reached his hand out to it and the darkness started to whirl into a room that he had left a long time ago.

He was suddenly back in the house of his first loop, seeing everyone run from the Wights and Hollows. Enoch's instincts started to kick in and he ran around looking for you. - "Y/n where are you?" - he shouted as he kept pushing everyone away. - "Y/n!"

You heard your name in the distance as you turned your head towards the sound. - "Enoch?" - you shouted back. Suddenly a Wight stood in front of you, grinning devious for enjoying the feeling to kill you. You screamed out as you moved a table to the Wight, hitting him in the head. Enoch came sliding in the room and took your hand without hesitation.

"Come on!" - he shouted as he pulled you alongside of him, out of the room hoping to find a safe place to hide. - "Enoch there are too many!" - you shouted back at him as you lifted some furniture in the air using your mind to shield you from any Wights or Hollows. Enoch growled loud as he pushed himself to run faster with you just behind him, holding his hand tight.

You noticed a child being picked up by something invisible and you screamed out of fear as the eyes started to pop out of his head. Enoch pulled your body away from the sight and shielded your eyes with his hands. - "Y/n we have to keep going!" - he shouted at you as he pulled you away from the death child, still covering up your eyes.