Chapter Five, Weird Dreams? Talk to Gerard...

Start from the beginning

 He looked at me, his jumbled hazel eyes staring at me, “Different, how? How is it different than any other girl you have loved?”

 “Oh well the girls I loved weren’t like, my best friends…and they were GIRLS!” I put my head into my hands and looked down.

 I could tell Gerard was either excited or confused because the way he shuffled on the bed. “REALLY? A guy right and a best friend? Who is it?”

 I raised my head up “NO NO NO! I will NOT tell you! You have a really big mouth Gerard NO NO NO!” I yelled.

 He put a hand on my shoulder and said “He’s in the band right? Of course he is…It’s Bob isn’t it…NO! Wait…Can’t be Frankie right; hmm OH IT HAS TO BE RAY! It’s Ray right, don’t lie it’s so Ray.”

 My face flushed as he mentions the name, “GERARD!” I yelled

 He smiled and said “OOO its Ray, You should tell hi-“

 I slapped him really hard “NO! I will kill you if you mention ANYTHING to him! Do you understand! Besides…I don’t even know if I really do like him or it’s just a thing.”

 Gerard rubbed his face where I slapped him,” OKAY…tell me why do you think that you might like him?” He said now in a stern voice.

 “WELL…Lately I have been having dreams and day dreams of him holding me and making me feel really comfortable. Also in the dreams I always cry, like he never does anything wrong, it’s always me who does something wrong because in my dream he goes on about a promise I made him and that I broke it that I don’t love him. BUT I DO LOVE HIM, I-it’s weird. And also I grow jealous of him and bob all the time because they hang out constantly and it pisses me off so bad and I swear I wish me and him hung out like that but we don’t anymore and it’s just UGH!” I said looking away.

 Gerard bit his lip to restrain him from either laughing or saying something stupid that could get me to slap him.

 “Gee, say something!” I boosted, pushing him hard

 His face grew hysterical, as he opened his mouth “Mikey…you and Ray are going to be cute together awe!!!”

 I slapped him again “NO! We aren’t going to be together…because I could have sworn I didn’t like him and he is avoiding me…I don’t know why”

 “Well duh because he likes you too! Awe” He said

 “No he doesn’t!” I shouted my face was redder than a tomato now.

 Gerard got off of his bed and looked me in the eye, “Michael James Way, I known you for quite some time now and I know when you like someone…I known forever that you loved Ray, since the day you bought him a pack a cupcakes from the ‘kindness of your heart’ BULL CRAP. You do like him and I’mma prove it!” He went to the door and opened it.

 “Ge-Gerard what are you- GERARD WHERE ARE YOU GOING! GERARD!!!” I screamed as I got up following him out the door.

 “OH Raymond Toro, come here please!” He screamed down the hall.

 “GERARD!!!” I screamed

 “Just chill brother I got you! Just trust me” He whispered to me before calling Ray’s name again.

 Ray came out of his room; he just took a shower because I could smell the soaps fragrance bounce off of his skin and over where I was. When he saw me he backed away, then he turned away from me and looked at Gerard.

 “Y-Yes?” he said quietly.

 “Ray, tomorrow, can you please help Michael here tune his bass guitar...he doesn’t know how to really good and we have a show tomorrow.” Gerard said

 What was Gerard planning? I know how to tune a guitar and I’m sure Ray knows I know…well I know how to tune MY bass guitar so! Beside if I did need my guitar tuned; I wouldn’t ask Ray…he will be too busy with the concert stuff.

 Ray looked at me and then back a Gerard, “Uhm…can Frank teach him? And doesn’t he know how?”

 Gerard walked over to Ray and smiled “AH little Mikey can’t tune a guitar! Where have you been all your life Jesus…and Frankie can’t because he doesn’t know how to tune a BASS guitar…So yeah can you teach Michael?”

 Ray rolled his eyes and said “FINE, I’ll teach him tomorrow.” He walked back into the room and closed the door.

 I grabbed Gerard’s arm and pulled him over to the side. “GERARD WHAT THE FUCK!” I kinda yelled and covered my mouth.

 “What, I didn’t tell him…I just gave you guys a date, you know push the romance a little. “ He said smiling.

 “WHAT ROMANCE!!! There is no romance, YOURE NOT CUPID YOU KNOW!” I whispered.

 “On the contrary I very much well am!” He said before going back to his and Frank’s room closing the door.

 I sighed, walking to the bathroom in the living room and taking a long shower. Then I walked slowly to me and Ray’s room, opening the door and looking around, seeing him sleep soundlessly made me less nervous about sleeping in the room.

 I sighed and threw on my new snoopy pajama pants and an oversized white tee shirt. I took one more look at Ray and smiled; he really was very cute when he sleeps…it made my heart flutter.