Jungkook rises to his feet, his heart heavy with regret. "Burn the witches!" he orders.

His men seize the children by their hair and the parents, tying them to a stake, treating them as if they were mere animals. Jungkook closes his eyes and turns away, unable to bear witness to their suffering. He knows he's about to commit a grave sin, but he sees no other choice.

Jungkook sighs as the torch is placed in his hand. With trembling hands, he tosses it toward the family bound at the stake. The children cry and beg, a girl and a boy.

"Please... no! Not my children!"

"May you all Rest In Peace," Jungkook murmurs, bowing his head slightly as he walks away, burdened by the weight of his actions.

- END OF FLASHBACK -

─────

A soft humming sound rouses Raya from her slumber, and she slowly blinks her eyes open. To her surprise, she sees you sitting beside her, gently humming and playing with her hair in the middle of the night, the clock reading three AM. Moonlight spills into your dorm room through an open window, while the curtains sway in the breeze.

"Y/N?" Raya's voice is laced with confusion as she sits up, rubbing her eyes to ensure she's not imagining things.

"Y/N?" you chuckle softly, a sly smile on your face. "I am not her," you reply playfully.

Raya's frown deepens in bewilderment.

"Y/N?" She raises an eyebrow, calling your name again, her expression shifting to concern.

"I am Blaise," you continue to tease, chuckling as you look back at her.

"What?" Raya's confusion morphs into concern, and she prepares to give you a gentle slap, thinking you might be acting strangely.

"Raya?" you suddenly inquire, blinking and tilting your head. "What happened?" Your frown deepens as you return to your senses.

"N-Nothing," Raya stammers, her initial confusion evolving into concern as she hugs you.

"Raya?" you question once more, puzzled by her sudden embrace.

"Y/N?" Raya addresses you again, attempting to confirm something.

"Yes?" you respond, still slightly confused.

"It's nothing. Now, go to sleep," Raya insists, gently guiding you back to bed and covering you with a duvet. You maintain a puzzled expression.

"Did I sleepwalk?" you raise an eyebrow.

Raya sighs. "Something like that."

───── ☾ ─────

You step into the gym, a daily ritual that has become a part of your life. As you grab the boxing gloves, your attention is immediately drawn to Raya. She's alone in the boxing ring, lost in her thoughts.

"Hey!" you greet her enthusiastically, noticing Alita walking away, sipping on a protein shake.

"Hey!" Raya responds, and you quickly climb into the ring.