Chapter Twenty One~ Father

Start from the beginning

"You mentioned that you were dragged to a place that had immense Mana, correct" Julius asked as he grabbed a book.

"Yes".

The Wizard King hummed as he scanned the pages of the old book before finding what he was looking for. He placed the book on the table and showed them what he found. The three leaned over to look at what he presented.

"Osiris?" Asta questioned as he saw the big bold letters on top of the page. 

" I found this book when I was really young. I had been quite fond of Mana and magic and loved to research them. " He started.

'Had been' the three sweatdropped.

"I found this book lying in a cave, hidden behind the wall. The whole book was about mana and magic and where it's from. It was like a dream come true, but one page stood out to me. Osiris. It was only a short amount of information, but it held a big secret."

"...In this place, you would find, the mana being, and his kind" Y/N read from the book. It sounded exactly like the place. It had a small drawing of the familiar tree at the bottom as she pointed to it. " This is the tree" She stated.

"Yes. And you..." Julius started as he flipped to another page, " are the daughter of mana".

The page had the title, Daughter of Mana written on top. It consisted of 10 pages, starting from how she was made to the her last death. She had already knew this information thanks to her father, but what she didn't know was her other lifetimes. It had all the times she was seen, and how she looked.

"In the 21st century, the daughter of mana was last seen in a taxi. She had white hair and green eyes. Cause of death was by an unknown force...198th century, the daughter of mana was last seen in her castle. She had white hair and yellow eyes. Cause of death was by an unknown force. Unknown Century, The daughter of mana was last seen on a hill. She had white hair and Red eyes. Cause of death, Humans?...Unknown source..." She continued to read out loud. Flashes of memories of the red eyed girl came to mind as she rubbed her head in frustration.

"WOAH, how old are you?!" Asta shouted. Yami slaps the back of his head.

"SHUT UP BRAT. Didn't you hear what she just read. She died and got reincarnated many times before. She is the same age as you right now" Yami finished. 

"Whew, good. Not that it would matter how old you were, I would still marry you" Asta stated with a thumbs up. Y/N sweatdropped before turning to Julius who had already had stars in his eyes.

"Do you w-".

"YES" Julius interrupted, the stars in his eyes seemed to get bigger. Y/N almost laughed at his antics before shaking her head. She didn't know how to summon her father. All she remembered was that is she called out to him he would come, so...

"Father" She said almost hesitantly. It was an awkward silence before a burst of blue light burst in the room. Immense mana weighs down on everyone as a disfigured shape of a male from blue particles forms in front of her.

"Daughter" A deep voice comes from the male shape of blue mana. Y/N clears her throat as she glanced around the room.

"Can you uhh...Take a different form.. Something more....Human?" She asked. To be honest she didn't know how he...Worked. Or if he could change his form into a human. 

Nevertheless, Mana nodded as a human version of him appeared before them.