Chapter 11: Mission? Let me rest!

Start from the beginning

Yuudachi: (Yawning) Waaaaaa, class was bored and it was finally over.

Yuudachi after releasing that comment, she lay down on her desk.

Akatsuki: (Disgusted by Yuudachi's behavior) Moo, what little category, so you will never become a lady.

Hibiki: (imitating Yuudachi) You're wrong sister, that feels good.

Akatsuki: (Resounding Hibiki) Hibiki don't imitate her please.

Ikazuchi: Hey Inazuma. What did we see in class today?

Inazuma: (sigh) God how lazy you are. Don't you remember we saw everything about logistics ships?

Ikazuchi: (Smiling) Excuse me and thank you.

Inazuma: No problem (smiles) The sisters help each other.

Ferre: (~ Ara ~ they are very adorable) (Wait, I think this is a Deja vu from somewhere)

Javelin: What's up Ferre? You seem like you have something.

Ferre: Ah, no, it's not bad, I was just in my thoughts. (I'd like to touch her wolf ears. I wonder if they're fluffy.)

I smiled after having those thoughts, in the previous operation unfortunately we were almost cornered and there were many Kansen who received a lot of damage, for example, my older sister now she is recovering from her injuries and tomorrow her repairs are likely to be finished.

Ferre: (Low voice) I think in the next one I should stop restraining myself.

Z20: (Worried) What's wrong Ferre? I see you somewhat worried.

Ferre: Hmmm? Ah, Z20, it's nothing serious, I was just thinking about today's class.

Javelin: I see, (Looks at Z20, Ferre, Laffey and Comet) Girls. Do you want to go eat ice cream?

Laffey: (cheers) Yeah, come on.

Comet: Yes.

Ferre: Okay, let's go. (I hope they don't interrupt me this time)

After making our plans for the afternoon, we headed to the restaurant, however, I had a bad feeling.

POV THIRD PERSON

In the hallway of the academy, Nachi and Ashigara walk.

Ashigara: It's like I told you. Not?

Nachi: Yes, since the last operation the morale in the destroyers has decreased a little, it is not much, but it decreased a little, this was because a Patrol Fleet returned with most of the ships badly damaged.

Ashigara: But at least they are learning and there are no signs of depression.

Nachi: Well, in the last patrol the ships came very damaged, that's why they scared them.

¿ ??: ¡ Nachi! ¡ Ashigara!

Behind them she hears a voice calling out to them, they reflexively turn around and see their sister Haguro.

Ashigara: Haguro? What happens?

Haguro: I was ordered by Enterprise to call in the third supply team to take part in an important mission.

Ashigara: Is it urgent?

Haguro: Unfortunately yes.

Ashigara: Hmmmm, I think they are no longer in the classroom, so they should be on either side of the base.

Haguro: In that case I'll use the base speakers.

TIME SKIP POV FERRE

We were in the admiral's office, the girls were nervous, on the contrary, I was almost furious, they had interrupted my day off and not only that, it was my second time when I was interrupted when I was going to eat my limited edition ice cream, also that ice cream is somewhat expensive, so this time I brought my ice cream and ate it while trying to suppress my anger, but failed to contain it.