.eight; season 3.

Začít od začátku

"(L/N)-san, how come nothing ever fazes you? You're always full with composure, and it seems like you're barely ever bothered. Aren't you nervous about the upcoming exam?" Yaoroyuzu's voice called from beside me, as she pulled on her costume, which was quite difficult for her, considering her curves that outlined her body so elegantly.

"Hm...I do think a lot about when it comes to exams, especially this one, since this is a major step to becoming a pro-hero in the future. But I rather not flush my mind with failure, but rather replace it with my clear goal at hand, which is becoming someone who saves people from their possible doom. If I think about failure, it balances out with my goal, and I start having disbeliefs, possibly resulting in my actual failure." I spoke my mind, but each word was true.

"Wow... I never really thought about it that way... You're amazing, (L/N)!" Uraraka clasped her hands together, several others joining her.

"But I don't get it, girl. How are you so collected, and unbothered all the time?" Ashido asked, as her fisted palms held her head.

"Well... I guess the past never dies." I finished, as I walked out of the changing room, leaving the rest dumbfounded.

"What does she mean by that?" Tsuyu asked the girls, to which nobody was able to reply to.

— — — — — — — —

"Gym Gamma, also known as the 'Training Dining Land,' or TDL." Aizawa explained, as now the entire class stood in the gigantic training facility.

"I came up with the idea for these facilities. Terrain and other things can be prepared specifically for each student. That's what the 'dining' part refers to." Cementoss explained, as a structure appeared from the ground, created by his cement.

"Do you perhaps already have a few in mind, (Y/N)?" Shoto asked silently from beside me.

"I do. I never really tried them, of course, so I'm excited about the fact how I'll be able to execute those ideas. What about you, Shoto?" I asked, and just as he opened his lips to answer, Iida's hand was raised sky-high, as he interrupted our little discussion.

"Please allow me to ask a question! Why must we have ultimate moves for our provisional licensing exam? Please tell me your reasoning!"

If I could've face palmed myself, I would've. But I ended up doing it mentally.

"I'll tell you everything in order. Calm down. The job of a hero is to save people from danger, like crimes, accidents, natural-disasters, and man-made disasters. The exam to become one naturally looks at how well you are able to do that. Your ability to gather information, make decisions, move, and fight, in addition fo your ability to communicate, draw people to you, and lead— Every year, a different test is used to look at how well you are able to do those things." Aizawa explained.

"Of those, your ability to fight is especially important to your futures as heroes. If you are prepared, you don't have to worry. Whether or not you have an ultimate move will greatly affect whether or not you pass." Midnight carried on.

"Not being influenced by circumstances and being able to act consistently will make you great asset on the front lines." Cementoss spoke.

"Your ultimate moves do not necessarily need to be of the attacking type. For example, (L/N)'s 'hardening' via her shadow particles, which she can place anywhere she desires, is already worthy enough of being called an ultimate move. On the other hand, Iida's Reciproburst. The temporary burst of speed is enough of a threat to be worth calling an ultimate move." Ectoplasm explained, as I was mentioned in the example.