" Even I can't digest it. It's the first incident in these years. And that too we lost to a newly developed company. I mean why should that company even try to put everything in state just to compete with us? ", Vivek explained." And the surprising thing you want to know?....we can't trace their whereabouts. Only Just a name Rouya corporation. And you remember the our load that disappeared into thin air last week right. I suspect it's them. ", vivek continued his theories.

"We have to find the person behind it as soon as possible. There is someone out there trying to keep an eye on us and see our destruction. ", Abhi said. He can't let this happen. It was his hard earned business that was threatened. Not something that was given to him as granted.

" Don't worry. I have just entrusted a team to investigate the whole thing. They will soon find something. ", vivek assured him.

"Now tell me how's your married life going with Siya. ", a small smile erupted on his lips hearing Siya's name. The scenes when Siya would come close to his chest for warmth at night flashed through his eyes.

" It's good. "

"Oh really. Then you should really thank someone for all the happiness you are swallowing now. "

"And who is that? ", Abhi acted as if he couldn't remember.

" I am sure you will remember the second once I reveal something to Mrs Siya Abhishek Verma. ", he said playfully.

" You won't dare. She can't know the truth. Understood my dear friend. ".

" Yeah yeah why should I even destroy my friends lovey dovey life. Just you enjoy your sweet life
Let me just drown in the sorrow of singlehood. ", he actioned as if he was wiping tears of eyes.

Such a dramabaz. Abhi scoffed.

"You know If you will tell me your about your mystery girl, then who knows maybe one day I can just help you kidnap your girl to you. ", Abhi said. And he really meant it. If it wasn't for Vivek Siya won't be there in his life brightening his whole world. Without his help he would have still lived his lonely life eying Siya from far living with his brother.

" Hahah.. Very funny joke. I really want to record this."

Vivek imagined the day he will have to confess his inner feelings to Abhi. I think it will be me instead getting kidnapped to get tortured for eyeing your treasure brother in law. Vivek sighed.

.
.
.

Siya's pov

I was walking down the stairs thing about what I heard.

"Oh really. Then you should really thank someone for all the happiness you are swallowing now."

"And who is that? "

"I am sure you will remember the second once I reveal something to Mrs Siya Abhishek Verma."

"You won't dare. She can't know the truth. Understood my dear friend. "

Truth to be told I didn't understand anything. What did he even mean by I can't know the truth? But I am sure Vivek knew something about it. I can't even ask him. It will just fruitless as Vivek was Abhi's friend. Why should he reveal Abhi's truth to me?

As I walked in daze thinking about these, I bumped into Ishita. Both our head collided making both of us come out of our trance.

"Sorry Ishu"

"Sorry bhabhi"

"Bhabhi I need your help. ", Ishita held both her hands and asked.

" What help do you need? ", I wondered what help this girl was gonna ask.

" Teach me how to court a guy.? "

"What?", ok this was funny. Because I myself was a failure. My ten years of love haven't even blossomed and here this girl was asking for lessons from who? Me? Did she want her lovelife to suck like mine?

" I mean how can I teach you. I don't even have any experience. You know. ", I stammed. How will I even say that there was time when I thought moving a man's heart was like a piece of cake. But failed miserably when he outright rejected me.

"Please bhabhi. ", she whined like a small kid.

"Okay okay. Come to the room. ", I guided her to the balcony and we sat there.

" Ishita tell me the truth who are you in love with? ", that direct question was not expected from me.

"How did you?"

"How did I know. Okay I heard some of your conversation with Vivek. I heard it's someone from US? Am I right? ", I was really curious.

"Yes bhabhi. But I don't know whether it's love. I just liked him so much. It was my first time feeling something for a man. I feel so miserable now bhabhi. ", I could see her eyes tearing up.

"I went US during my vacation with my cousins there. It was just a chance encounter between us when he saved me from goons who tried to rob me. First look itself I felt like I haven't seen someone as charming as him. I tried to get his contact info but he refused.

Later  we saw each other in a hypermarket. I tried to start a conversation still he talked less. I somehow managed to ask him out for a coffee. He accepted somehow. We exchanged contact details after that. I was too excited. We talked but he would always talk less. Despite his reluctance I fell for him more. I could see that deep sorrow within his eyes which made me want to be with him forever. I felt the urge to make his life colourful.

During the last day of my visit, I confessed to him. But he said that he was still in love with his ex girlfriend and he couldn't move on. He said there will be only one person  in his life ie his ex girlfriend that he still loved. Do you know bhabhi it was like pricking my heart. Even if he rejected me I would not have felt this much sorrow. Atleast I would have tried again. But there is someone else in his heart. I hate this feeling. I hate it. I even hate his ex for still occupying his heart ", Ishita confessed. I couldn't help but thing about my fruitless love. I could see the same desperation in her that I had for Abhi those days. No it's still the same i guess.

"I hugged her", that was all I could do. I can understand what first love means to a teenage girl. She must have visioned her future with him just like i did. She must have wished doing crazy stuffs with him. She must have felt to kill that ex just like how I had the urge to kill Sedha.

I consoled her and said. " Every love is not fruitful. I know how you have felt because I went through the same. I felt the same when I got rejected by your brother. ", Ishita was shocked. She couldn't believe that Abhi could have rejected me.

" I have always loved your brother. I confessed him through a letter. I poured all my feeling into it that day. When we are planning to confess, the most probable reaction that we will be expecting  is it to get rejected. But when in reality that rejection happens we couldn't control it. Our whole world will come crashing down to our feel. We will lose our selfconfidence, oru pride and even ourselves. When I saw him crumbling that piece of paper, I felt like like it was my heart in the paper's place.  ", tears were flowing continuously from my eyes as I let out my suppressed emotions.

"But... Don't lose yourself to love. I suffered a lot losing myself. I made made stupid and crazy mistakes that I can't even think about now. Even now when your brother is finally mine, I couldn't be fully happy. But I will still work hard to make our relationship work out. ", I said wiping my tears and smiling.

"Bhabhi atleast you are lucky. You got bhai. ", she said.

"Offcourse I am. And I will be grateful to god always. And my dear Ishu, who said you won't be lucky? ", I replied cupping her cheeks in my palms.

"You will surely get your prince Charming one day. Maybe one day he might truly see your love and realise that there is nothing  beautiful that our Ishu's love. "
.
.
.
.
. ............
I know it short and slow..
But will update soon

Happy reading
Vote and comment if you like
And don't forget to follow me

Heppieee reading guyss🥳🥳🥳🥳