16

Jungkook pov....

I grab my car keys and ran towards my car . I started driving car thinking all is about tae . The way he look at me the way shower his love the way he kiss me back his almond eyes his beautiful lips his beautiful face his beautiful self!!!

Pls Tae don't leave me pls I can't leave without you pls be there I'm coming love pls don't go anywhere you love me right!! Pls don't go away baby pls don't  leave me alone!!

I can't leave without you pls come back to me!!

I was crying harder and harder hoping to see Taehyung on airport!!

Don't go pls don't!!!

Taehyung's pov...

I was in mess all time I was thinking about jungkook he is struck in my head he is not leaving from my head !! Gave up I can't stop thinking about him!!

My eyes were eyes were swollen my nose is red due to intense crying . I'm standing infront of airport not wanting to go !! My heart is saying Tae pls don't leave jungkook while brain says you have to let him go tae.....❤️

I was hoping for jungkook to show up here but I was wrong he didn't.

My heart is screaming his name I was logging to see him but I was wrong he's not going to come tae pls be strong. He can't love mute like you he deserves more better than you....

I signed Start walking I was on my way I was in line waiting for the flight .I turn back still hoping him to come I put my hand on my chest why my heart is beating faster?? .

TAEHYUNG.....

I heard a Familiar voice it's jungkook.........

Jungkook's pov......

I reached at airport I ran towards the entrance some guards block me!!

"Mr. Jeon you can't go in pls show us your passport! " One of them said "pls sir let me go my husband will me pls let me go". Beg infront of them they signed and allow me in!!

I was running like mianic searching him everywhere my eyes logging to see him where are you tae pls let me see you pls tae don't go.

I was panting heavily when I spotted familiar person it's Taehyung my taehyungiee my baby!!...

TAEHYUNG...

I Screamed his name he looked at me his eyes glittered ! While tears are flowing through his eyes!! His eyes are red and swollen also his nose is red !!

He again looked at me and smile and and I spread my arms indicating him to come and hug me he left his bag there and started running towards me he came and hug me..!!

While I carried him and started circling him .I kept him down I was so happy to see him I can't express I grab him by his nap kiss him the kiss was hot yet passionate . We both were kissing each otherr not letting go...!!

After some time we broke the kiss we attach our foreheads while panting heavily!!!

"Are you planning to leave me". He nodded as no he is sobbing very hard when I kiss his eyes and said "pls don't leave me I want you I want you Tae you are my love don't cry I can't see you like this crying and I know everything about you and V". I said and he hug me tightly ...!!!!

..........
...
........