7.

Jungkook pov....

It's already evening I'm so mad for what taehyung had done I'm not gonna forgave him!!!

I was waiting to go home as early as possible I want to choke his neck and want to slap him hardly.

Soon I reached my mansion he was sitting on couch head down crying silently. I stood infront of him."You complaint to my grandpa. I won't forgave you slut!!". I said to him I hardly grab his chin and push him a little.

He grab his notepad and started writing something. He passes me the paper .

Grandpa just wanted me to send my chain bracelet.

I clenched my teeth and hold his wrist tightly "Why must you left chain bracelet in grandpa's house and not other places?. Do you think I'll believe you?. You wanna play with me babyboy" I  said and smirk I broke his chain bracelet.

But the next moment what I saw which broke my heart he is crying mess and while collecting the scattered pearl. I'm feeling something different this time why I don't know. I want to hug him and kiss him..

This feeling is kinda new for me .Did I fall for him No it can't be happen I can't fall for this Mute and change my expression and said "You're to gross" and left from there.

Taehyung's Pov....

He broke my bracelet which was the last think my mom left for me the pearl of that bracelet scattered everywhere just like my hopes . I was so angry but I can't do anything.

My brain is screaming loudly to hate him . But my poor heart still love him . I was crying mess his last words which stab my heart more . Hurting me leaving me no more!!

I HATE YOU JEON JUNGKOOK.....

thinking about him I drifted to sleep on cold floor!...

........
..
......
Hello kimchis 😗...

Hope you like it..

And

I love you 😘❤️