5

Jungkook poV.....

We arrived at grandpa's place . I hold Taehyung's waist "Already here come in fast sons" grandpa said we get in.

We went to dinning room were grandpa asked to take sit I slightly push back the chair for Taehyung like a gentleman and asked him to sit "Dear you sit here ! What are you waiting for??faster come over here baby. " I said to him he was just shocked I kinda like his expression he's blushing!!..

He sat on his chair then I sit besides him. "Looking at you both like this I can rest assured." Grandpa said and I smile lil .

"I still worried that jungkook will bully you". Grandpa said . Well he is right 😏...

Taehyung's poV.....

As grandpa know sign language so ("how could it be grandpa you can rest assured. He is nice to me ". ) I said with a smile . Grandpa nodded!!

(Sign language)

Then we started eating and jungkook is smiling and putting some of meat in my bowl then we finished our food now it's time to get back ...!!
We bid our goodbyes to grandpa and left

We were in car " You performed well just now continue keeping this way infront of grandpa". He said I just nodded!!!

"I'll send you here I'll be going to stay at my another villa today ,you can go back on your own ". He said  emotionless while frustrating!!

(" Here but now already late night") I said he chukled and smirked " wouldn't you thinking I'll send you back you don't forget if not grandpa insisted I'll never marry a mute like you. I never in love with you so, pls GET DOWN FROM MY FUCKING CAR". he said  my heart ache his every words are stabbing my heart I silently chukled and got out from the car..

I can see his car disappearing!! I signed and start walking on the silent and dark road thinking about the past few hours memories how he treated me infront of grandpa I sadly smile then I checked my phone uff battery dead!!

...........
....

......
Thanks for reading.....

Love uhh💞💞...